Neutrogena® Summer Glow Body Moisturizer uploaded by Kae M.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria C.
This product contains SPF 20 with Helioplex technology provides a healthy-looking glow and broad spectrum UV protection just by moisturizing.This moisturizing formula softens skin with a light fresh scent, while advanced broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection stabilized with Helioplex technology provides daily UV defense. With each use, it enhances skin for a light, natural glow. Used daily, your maximum depth and intensity of color will be reached after about one week.
Michelle R.
this product is good for moisturizing the face and adding a bit of a radiance glow as well. a little of this product goes along way. so if you have oily skin use very little of the product so the face don't get or seem greasy.
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
This stuff is pretty good! I use it to prolong the life of my spray tan. It doesn't have that strong "fake tan" scent which is nice. I use it daily and it gives a nice subtle glow over time while leaving me super moisturized.
Sonila G.
Love basically all neutrogena products there very good and gentle with very nice scent. i use most of the neutrogena products and i love them. you could easy find them at any drug store.
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
Neutrogena's Body Glow Moisturizer is great for the summer to keep from drying out! It has SPF in it which is great additional coverage. It is a bit pricey but worth the buy! It smells very summary and I would recommend it to friends and family for summer!
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
The color in this wasn't the greatest, it was very muddy looking. Everyone hates when their tanning lotion is too orange, but this muddy color is even worse. It left awful streaks, didn't blend well. It did leave my skin very soft thou
Sam A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to have on hand in the summer. It keeps the skin hydrated and give a him of glow to the skin. I would recommend this product to other people who enjoy a bit of color during the summer months without the skin damage.
anna s.
I like this product because it moisturized and hydrates my skin enough but i feel sticky after, dnt know if its just me because i sweat a lot specially during summer, i felt like the need to shower often when i put it on.
Alma S.
utica
I love this product . I have dry skin and this is perfect to use . It smells very nice. It's good value . I would try it , it's very gentle on your skin . And it's very affordable. I would buy it again.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells AMAZING!!!! Skin is hydrated with this product, this my go to for that summer kissed skin. I love how it makes my legs shine and I have no ash present all day long. This is a must buy!
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
Has anyone used this products?