Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment

Stubborn Acne AM Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment!
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Chelsea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
About to try these, Any recommendations or tips or tricks besides don’t get it in my eyeballs & apply to a clean face :) should I exfoliate first before applying or no.. I’m hoping this duo is from the mask acne gods.Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment
JoJo R.
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by JoJo R.
Purchased at: Target
Works but intensely dries skin. Might be bad for yours if you get dried easily might turn it red and make it burn it did to one area of mine when I left it on one hard spot for awhile and I don't believe I'm that sensitive anyway it works best on small areas.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Blair B.
Purchased at: ULTA
The small, extremely aggravating, painful pimples around my chin and jaw line significantly reduced and the ones that did appear were much less painful and sore, and went away fast. I really like this acne treatment. Neutrogena Acne treatment will be my new go to acne treatment product in place of what I was using before! It did cause a little drying out of the areas that i applied the product but it was very minimum. My favorite. Aspect about this product was how soothing this acne treatment was upon application..immediate results are my fave! #contest #campaign #badge #influenster
Khatia A.
Wilmington, DE
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Khatia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
A treatment would work as good as it does. I put it on my problematic spots. Sometimes it's three in a day or overnight. I cannot tell that in one day everything is fixed, what is his sound effects definitely. You need three or four days to work.
Lisa J.
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I bought this off Amazon for 9.99. I do like how it works, it does dry out my smaller blemishes and keeps the bigger ones from getting too big. It’s mainly benzoyl peroxide which is fine, but be aware of it’s used too much it will dry your skin out. I normally use an acne medicine with stylistic acid, so this is a nice alternative. #influenster #voxbox
Olena S.
King of Prussia
Purchased at: Target
The Stubborn Acne AM treatment that contains Benzoyl Peroxide has been amazing in calming active skin inflammation, almost immediately reducing the appearance of redness & visibly reducing breakouts throughout the day. I had a bad chin breakout right after the holidays (eating way too many sweets 🙈) - but swipe to see the difference these products made in just 2 days!⁣
Nuri K.
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Nuri K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to combo to flatten pimples in 1 day. I use the cream on my acne and then put a Cosrx patch on top. #F4F Both here + IG @nurik_unie 💕
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Sarah B.
My friend works at a dermatologist office and gave me this Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment sample. This is the best acne spot treatment I’ve tried thus far. It helped my breakout almost overnight. I will definitely purchase this for future break outs!!
Casey S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Casey S.
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say. Not a greasy product. Affordable around 10 to 13 dollars. So too me that a good deal. I wish there was more product then this but that's all I would improve. It went beyond my expectations. I have been using since Christmas and my face is Soo much better. I highly recommend this product!!!!
Lisa G.
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Lisa G.
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment uploaded by Lisa G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Neutrogena® Stubborn Acne AM Treatment #Neutrogena I decided to try this new Neutrogena acne cream on a whim during an Ulta sale. It has 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide in it which is the one ingredient that helps clear up my skin but I find the higher percentages of BP to be too drying. I've been using it just on my forehead and T-Zone for the past few days and my skin looks clearer and isn't getting too dry from the treatment. In the directions, they suggest pairing it with their Stubborn Marks PM retinol product but I fear overdrying my skin during the winter months. It doesn't have any scent which I truly appreciate as some acne products have a super medicinal smell. So far, so good - I think it's worth a shot if you want something gentle yet effective!

Looking for your answer?