BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our sport face lotion sunscreen formula harnesses the power of Helioplex® Technology to provide superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection from the sun. It also resists water (up to 80 minutes), rubbing, sweat and wiping so you can remain active, without the worry of a sunburn.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Oil-free
  • PABA-free
  • Sweat-resistant/water resistant (80 minutes)

Active ingredients :-

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Adipic Acid/diethylene Glycol/glycerin Crosspolymer, Artemia Extract, Beeswax, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bisabolol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Octadecene/ma Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Saccharomyces/calcium Ferment, Saccharomyces/magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/potassium Ferment, Saccharomyces/sodium Ferment, Saccharomyces/zinc Ferment, Silica, Triethanolamine.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings:

For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. keep out of eyes rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+
  • "Good product. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin and keeps me from getting sun damage. Seems to be somewhat sweat/water proof which is good for a sunblock. All in all its a good product for a good price. " in 80 reviews
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this if I'm planning to be in the sun for long periods like at the beach. It definitely protects your skin, but in extremely hot weather it does have a tendency to unflatteringly melt off your face in white globs. Not as much of an issue in milder weather. The only time it wasn't as effective as I'd hoped was when I was out paddle boarding for an hour in Thailand. My face didn't burn per se, but it did become a rosy pink with the starting of a burn and I'm half black, so that's hard to do. But to be fair, it was over 100 degrees, closer to the equator, and all the light reflecting off the water didn't help I'm sure.
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Neutrogena is the only brand of sunscreen that I will use. It goes on evenly and does not feel like you are wearing sunscreen at all. Since I have switched to this brand I have not gotten a sunburn! I have very pale, sensitive skin so good sunscreen is a must. This brand can get expensive if you use as much sunscreen as I do. I recently found that they sell this at Costco in large packs! It was a great find and I highly recommend checking it out.
Joseph A.
Ontario, CA
I prefer creams over sprays because they typically hold out much longer with the layers acting like a barrier, and this sun screen only proves my point! It holds out all day but I would only recommend this if you were going to be doing outdoor activities like hiking or bicycling because this is too potent for every day use. Unless you enjoy the smell of sun screen, use it just for that trip to the beach.
Stacie M.
Arlington, MA
I LOVE this sunscreen! Really! I LOVE it! I love that it's not oily, even when I'm hiking or otherwise working up a sweat it doesn't budge. No stinging eyes! My face generally feels moisturized when I use it. Love it enough that I use it every day, not just when I know I'm going out for an extended amount of time in the sun. Little bit goes a long way. Easy to travel with. I've really put it to work while kayaking out in Cape Cod, and even with the water reflection I didn't burn my face. Seems like a simple thing, but many of these face sun screens haven't worked for me in the past. Will continue to buy!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Like this product it doesn’t feel like your wearing it on your skin so lightweight and protects the skin from harmful sun , doesn’t have a scent very affordable like the packaging and would recommend it
Camille V.
This is my summertime staple! With oily and acne prone skin regular sunscreen makes me breakout like none other and look like a grease pit. This keeps me from breaking out and looking so shiny as well as protecting my skin from the sun. It can get a little greasy at the end of the day after multiple reapplications but it’s sunscreen that’s to be expected.
Jetlira N.
I absolutely Love neutrogena! I brag about this brand ALL THE TIME! I have very sensitive skin and this is the only brand that doesn’t break me out. Now, this Product is heaven in a bottle. It has a very light smell and it’s so thin. Typically sunscreens are thick but this isn’t and a little goes a long way.. and that SPF is the cherry on top!
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
One thing I don’t really care to get too much sun on is my face! I don’t want the wrinkles or freckles and try to keep my face as protected as possible! This stuff soaks into your face and doesn’t leave you feeling oily or like it’s just sitting on the surface. Highly recommend this for any outdoor activity and even goes on well under make up!
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
This is a great sunscreen. I was in defense because since it is sport wear I thought it would have a white cast, but I was wrong. It disappears quickly in the skin, it doesn’t smell sunscreeny too much. I have combo skin, and since it is a oil free formula it didn’t break me out. Also it lasts a long time I went to the pool with it and I still felt it on after that.
veronica m.
Do u used it on ur face too
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this clog your pores?
Na_ce L.
does it really work ,,??
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
Leaving for vacation soon to the Caribbean. Would this be a good Sunblock to pack or is there another brand you would suggest?
Tatum