Neutrogena SPF 70 Plus Wet Skin Kids Suncreen Stick Broad Spectrum, 0.47 Ounce - 2 pack

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick Superior protection you can apply directly to wet skin. Specially developed to cut through water to apply directly to wet skin without whitening or dripping off. Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a breathable protective barrier that visibly repels water. Formulated with Helioplex, it provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB; Applies on Wet or Dry Skin; Hypoallergenic; Water Resistant (80 Minutes); #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare

erica a.
Hattiesburg
I LOVE THIS FACE SUNSCREEN STICK!!! It worked so well on my kids’ face this summer while in Florida and we stayed at the beach and the pool ALL DAY!! No sunburn. And the Neutragena sunscreen smells so FREAKING GOOD! It does not even smell like regular sunscreen. It works well and is well worth the price! A+++++Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70+
Savannah K.
Hoover
I love this sunscreen because Neutrogena is very hypoallergenic and soft on your skin. It doesn't feel heavy like a normal sunscreen would. And it doesn't smell like a normal sunscreen it actually smells good. I would definitely recommend this product.
Heather G.
This sunscreen was great for my kids ! We were in the sun for hours and they weren’t sunburned first time using it definitely going to be my go to from now own and it wasn’t expensive i would be buying this again
kayla n.
Wichita, KS
Really easy to use and the price is not bad. The only thing is I’m not sure how effective it is. I try to apply it everywhere but with a stick it’s hard to cover every spot.
Elissa S.
Bowling Green , KY
I love this sunscreen. It is always a hassle to actually get my girls out of the pool to reapply sunscreen and then to wait for it to dry again. With this sunscreen, you can apply it on wet and they can jump back in the pool immediately. No need to wait for it to dry!!!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Kaleigh H.
Medford, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This sunscreen is great, not only for kids but adults, too! I have fair skin, so I tend to burn easily. This sunscreen is convenient and effective. It does not sting your eyes, and it is lightweight. It is small enough to carry around in any bag:
Alexis H.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite stick sunscreen. I’ve tried other ones like cera ve but this one goes on the smoothest and smells great. I don’t have kids but I carry this in my purse for touching up my sunscreen during the day if I need it
Kari D.
Woodside
Great sun protection. Easy to use. The spray enable an easy application and evenness. Met my expectations. Have 4 kids, so two pack was a great value. Have used in the past. Will use again.
Kendra F.
Danville, CA
I use this on my sons faces. They tolerate this and they tolerate no sunscreen! This has no scent really. It goes on easily and it lasts. There has been no sunburn or red marks with using this.