BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
For the price, its a decent sunscreen.  While you get the more high end feel, I have found it to not stay on for long especially when your hot and sweaty, which is most of us in the summer.  You can layer with makeup though which is a plus!
Victoria P.
staten island, NY
Love using this. It's extremely lightweight and doesn't leave an oily sticky feeling. I can walk around on the sand and not have to worry about sand sticking to me. I love that I don't have to reapply it after I come out of the water!
Noelani W.
Kamuela, HI
Non-oily, soft scent, stays on for a good amount of time. I'd recommend it although for the kids I prefer the spray on for sake of ease. I like this one better for myself just because it feels lighter and I never break out with it.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to face sunscreen even under makeup! Goes on soft and smooth without making you feel greasy and oily. Doesn't make me break out bc I have sensitive skin. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price.
Chere C.
I use this when I know I'll be in the sun for awhile. Except I still burn a tad. Not like a full out burn but just a bit of redness. Also my skin feels a bit dry after. If i can't find anything I use this. But it's not my go to
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very fair skinned, so high spf is very important to me. I find that this sunblock is lightweight, and makes my skin feel soft. Especially with humid, sunny Virginia summers, I really need a lot of protection!
Heather H.
Muskegon , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great! I used it while I was pregnant on my face and shoulders and it worked wonders and kept me from burning! I would highly recommend this product to others especially if you burn easily like I do.
Harjasleen  G.
Eugene, OR
This product does its job. One negative aspect is that it feels heavy and greasy on the skin. That is what you get for a product with such high SPF. This product protected my skin. I had no sunburns on my trip to Mexico, even though my skin is extremely prone to sunburns. It is also fairly inexpensive.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. Its effectiveness, coverage and overall quality is suberb. Would highly recommend to all my friends. You can buy at any big retailer store for an extremely affordable price. Love this product so much.
Daniela P.
Glastonbury, CT
My face is very prone to breakouts and I have a lot of trouble finding a product that is kind to my skin. Neutropenia products in my opinion are fantastic, but I have decided that the 100SPF Advanced lotion is perfect. I never get breakouts with this product. There's no greasy feeling after applying, and there is no strong scent. I even apply this product to my children's faces.

I have very fair skin and I burn quickly. I have always been in the habit of reapplying my face sunblock after a period of about two hours. I don't ever burn when I maintain this method, nor did my kids. Pricewise, I feel that there are more expensive options out there. This is definitely not the cheapest brand to purchase, but well worth it for the cost.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.