BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this sunscreen it is my go to! Normally I hate putting sunscreen on my face because it can make my sensitive skin hurt, or because it is so oily that I feel like it is clogging my pores up. This stuff works really well and still feels light on my face, so I would totally recommend!
Leny R.
Very good facial sunblock. I've sworn by this for years any time I'm going to the beach, pool, or anytime I'm going to be outside in the sun. The only reason I did not give it 4 stars is because it usually makes me break out after using it a few days.
Paula M.
Randolph, NJ
like the sunscreen from this brand...but reapplying is a must...packaging is nice...great to be able to find at local pharmacy or big box store..I have somewhat sensitive skin and product was gentle and didn't leave streaks...I would purchase again
Ativia G.
Yanceyville, NC
This product is new to me so I'm still trying to fill it out because I have sensitive skin and my face do become dry ,and I do need a sunscreen for my face so I'm trying out this product but for the most part it does leave my skin soft and smooth.
Avni P.
Flowood, MS
For someone with very sensitive skin that becomes hyper pigmented very easily, this is a God send! I love this product--protects my face so so well! I'm in the process of laser hair removal on my face, and this sunscreen does a great job! Highly recommend & would buy again!
Kate M.
Denton, TX
I swear this is the only stuff that works! Neutrogena works wonders on my sensitive face and never causes me to break out. It also provides excellent protection for skin that is very sensitive from years of acne treatment. I rarely burn when I wear my Neutrogena.
Kinsey B.
I have been using Neutrogena sunscreen for years. In my opinion, there is no other brand like it. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell and it doesn't sting during application. I highly recommend this for anyone of any age. Works super well!
Brandi K.
Bath , PA
I love that this product feels very light on the skin. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy like so many other sunscreens do. It does take some good rubbing in though to make sure you're evenly applying and do n't have any blobs of sunscreen anywhere.
Gretchen R.
London, London
I really love this sun cream. I have acne-prone skin, and this seems to be my solution to be able to protect the skin on my face and not break out in the process. Very light, and easy to apply makeup over top. Keeps my skin protected all day. Would 100% recommend.
Rebecca N.
Royal Oak, MI
First sunscreen product that has not had an adverse effect on my sensitive skin. It's gentle and doesn't smell terrible (still has a sunscreen odor though) which is why it got 3 instead of 4 stars. I will be looking to purchase this product again for this summer.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.