BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Andrea U.
It is not oily, at least for me. I would like yo try more neutrogena products. They are really good for my skin.
Gaby G.
Muy bueno esto lo usa mas hija de 14 años para diario y le gusta bastante tanto que ya se va a acabar el primero
Clare B.
Kingston , Ontario
Is not a sticky formula! can easily apply makeup over top and it will still work. Would reccomend to others!
Lara S.
5 star product! Protects my skin from the sun. I love it. Doesn't leave my skin over oily. Just right coverage.
Rafaela J.
BELO HORIZONTE
E GOSTEI BASTANTE DESSE PROTETOR SOLAR...NÃO DEIXA APELE ESBRANQUIÇADA NEM OLEOSA ,É UM PRODUTO MUITO BOM MESMO
Kat K.
Great facial sunblock! A must have in the summer. Protected my face from any harsh burns or skin irritations!!
Maria O.
Eu usei uma vez, e gostei muito do produto, resultados rápidos, e pele clara, eu gostaria de usar mais vezes.
Mina D.
Really good sunscreen , not oily and will stay on face and u can put make up on it and it won't go away
Myrella A.
Poços de Caldas, MG
This sunblock is awesome! It protects my skin, and makes it softer. It is also good for my oily skin.
karely D.
Durango
I love this sun block, it always goes with me everywhere and I have not skinned it, it's amazing.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.