BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Michelle C.
Winnipeg, MO
I work outside in research, so a great sunscreen that doesn't cause break outs (I have oily skin) is really important to me. I love this sunscreen.
Hilary M.
I have always loved neutrogena sunblocks! They don't make my skin break out and are more on the affordable side of quality sunblocks
Vicky P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use this every day all summer long I always have a nice glow never burn or peel recommended by my dermatologist to prevent wrinkles
Lyn A.
Regina, SK
I so like this product as it has high spf! It saves my skin through the summer. I will definitely buy this every summer in canada
maria gabriela f.
San Francisco
aqui donde vivo el sol es la muerte este producto me a ayudado muchisimo a evitar quemaduras de sol y a evitar manchas en la piel
Este produto é muito bom pois além de proteger do sol ele ainda hidrata a pele, e realmente para pessoas com pele oliosa é ótimo
Amanda H.
wellington
Really good product for this price of it but I found it can be a little greasy on the skin unfortunately which is a shame.
Maya P.
Made me break out in a horrible rash
Was probly allergic to something in the bottle
Only tried it one time and never again
Jessica B.
Sylvan Lake, AB
My go to in the summer! I use it on the entire family. Goes on nicely, and doesn't leave a greasy residue or clog my pores.
Vivian S.
Ecuador (Villamil Playas)
muy buena , aunque el precio es un poco cariñoso yo creo que para tener proteccion solar de 100 vale la pena
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.