BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Justine D.
Saint, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this sunscreen for my face for years now and I loooove it. It really protects my skin from the sun, without leaving a greasy feeling to the face. I can then apply my makeup regularly, without having foundation that wears off and stuff like that.
Paola T.
This sunblock is amazing. I live in Puerto Rico where you can go to the beach all year long. So I have use this sunblock on a full day of beach and it protects my skin almost 100%. The smell is good and even thought is a little pricey it is worth it.
Jennifer K.
AS someone with a very fair skin tone, it is very important to me that a sunscreen will hold on my face and keep me from getting sunburned. I use this product daily and am happy to find that it does not appear oily on the skin and absorbs quickly. I swear by this product year-round and it has yet to fail me.
Amanda W.
I have a chronic illness that makes me extra sun-sensitive, and this is the only product I have not managed to burn right through. I appreciate how gentle it is on my skin, and the fact that it gives consistent and adequate coverage. I would absolutely recommend this product and I will buy it again and again!
Diana I.
This product came like a bless for me because I have such a sensitive skin and I was looking for something that can protect my skin from too much sun burning. And it's perfect. I really recommend this for people with too sensitive skin. It protects really well.
farya k.
I have been using this sunscreen for quite some time. This wears so well under my foundation it does not clogs up my pores or cause break outs. It does not feels greasy or heavy on the skin. My skin has improved in texture ever since I have started using this sunscreen. Highly. Recommend this sunscreen
Kayla M.
Calgary
Lasts for a long time and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. I've re purchased this item quite a few times. You get a good amount for your money and the spray function is good for those on the go.
Abigail N.
Scarborough, ON
One of my summer essentials, and has been for years! Both me and my sister love it. Very gentle on the face and the scent is not too strong. Works great under make up too! Would definitely recommend
Brianna M.
I have very sensitive skin but this sunscreen is the only one that doesn't make me break out. I find it very reasonable in price. I also love that I only have to go to walmart or a local drug store to find it.
Shelley J.
Nice and light on the skin, not too greasy. Protection was great and worked well on the face, happy with this product. Price was good for the value. Purchased from local supermarket.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.