BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I'm pale, so facial sunscreen is on my list of things I constantly buy. This wasn't THE BEST I've tried, but it works in a pinch and is available at my local drugstore so it gets points for being convenient... I would have preferred something less greasy and that didn't leave my hands feeling like I can't touch my phone or anything for that matter, without leaving prints.
Ruth a.
Doral, Florida
This sunscreen is amazing. I have most of the Neutrogena ones but the 100+ spf is what I use in the summers everyday. I put it on after I was my face and let it sit before putting on makeup. Then once I put on my makeup, I just dab a little bit more around my eyes/cheekbones and it gives me this glow. I like that this never makes me break out and doesn't leave white residue. I have combination/oily skin and it seems to do just fine with keeping me blemish free. Definitely recommend.
Nicole A.
Edmonton, AB
I mix this in with my moisturizer before primer and the rest of my makeup. I don't mind the consistency, it's meant for the face so it's not too oily. I haven't tried many other face sunscreens so can only go by this one but it's inexpensive and I would possibly repurchase.
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this product on my face in the summer to keep from burning, especially after using products with AHA's in them. I find it a little bit too greasy for me, which is why I don't use it everyday and try to find foundations/moisturizers with sunscreen instead.
Abdel B.
Woodside, NY
For me the brand Neutrogena is the best in skin care. I have used products for both skin care, cleaning, acne etc. This blocker used it once in sample format and I love it. My skin was not injured.Neutrogena primarily cares for your skin. It's not like other brands that are just perfume.
Larissa B.
i love this sunscreen protector because i can protect my face and is oil free. is too gentle with the skin. its great. i love it. with others sunscreen my face got a pink color. i love the packaging is so practical and of course i would recommend for people
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
I was not a fan of this and I will definitely not repurchase. The smell wasn't nice, it had a greasy texture, couldn't wear anything over it, and it felt like elmers glue.
Haylee R.
I have very pale skin, that burns quiet severely. However while using this sunscreen I have yet to get a bad sun burn. It works wonders for pale skin. However people with oily skin my find problems with it
Allison B.
Guelph, ON
Not greasy and easy to apply. It's important to remember to follow instructions and reapply throughout the day, SPF 100 doesn't mean you won't burn. I am very pale and prone to burns and stick to the shade plus powerful sunscreen and haven't had a sunburn in a few years.
Megan B.
I have used this one and also the face-specific one in high doses of SPF because I have Rosacea. While it can feel a little oily on the skin, it truly does keep my skin calm while in the blaring sun.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.