BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Makdusa ..
Salem, VA
I mean I have brown skin so I really don’t burn much so I can’t speak much on this product about sun burns but I mostly wear sun screen to keep my skin safe from the harmful rays in general and so far it’s treated me very well!
Krissy H.
Neutrogena has the highest uv sun protection I know about. Amazing product and neutrogena never fails to impress me. It’s effective but remember, sunscreens don’t prevent burning! Highly recommend this!
Tamara B.
This product leaves the skin very moisturized and protected, does not leave oily skin, the length is quite good. I really like this product, totally recommend it, and definitely would buy again. One thing, it works best when fresh and at room temperature
bestbest
Definiciones de best
Adjetivo
of the most excellent, effective, or desirable type or quality.
the best pitcher in the league
sinónimos: finest, greatest, top, foremost, leading, preeminent, premier, prime, first, chief, principal, supreme, of the highest quality, superlative, par excellence, unrivaled, second to none, without equal, nonpareil, unsurpassed, peerless, matchless, unparalleled, unbeaten, unbeatable, optimum, optimal, ultimate, incomparable, ideal, perfect, highest, record-breaking, star, number-one, a cut above the rest, top-drawer, the Cadillac of, the Rolls-Royce of
Adverbio
to the highest degree; most.
the one we liked best
sinónimos: most, to the highest/greatest degree
Sustantivo
that which is the most excellent, outstanding, or desirable.
buy the best you can afford
sinónimos: finest, choicest, top, cream, choice, prime, elite, crème de la crème, flower, jewel in the crown, nonpareil, tops, pick of the bunch
Verbo
outwit or get the better of (someone).
she refused to allow herself to be bested
sinónimos: defeat, beat, get the better of, outdo, outwit, outsmart, worst, be more than a match for, prevail over, vanquish, trounce, triumph over, surpass, outclass, outshine, put someone in the shade, overshadow, eclipse, lick
2 definiciones más
Ver también
well, good, the best, best friend, best regards, best wishes, you are
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this sunscreen for the first time last summer. I've fallen in love with it and use it as my base moisturizer every morning before applying my daily makeup. It's incredibly lightweight and I find it less greasy than regular moisturizers - not to mention I'm making sure I don't get a sunburn on my walk to and from the office. I recommend this sunscreen to literally everyone!
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I'm pale, so facial sunscreen is on my list of things I constantly buy. This wasn't THE BEST I've tried, but it works in a pinch and is available at my local drugstore so it gets points for being convenient... I would have preferred something less greasy and that didn't leave my hands feeling like I can't touch my phone or anything for that matter, without leaving prints.
Ruth a.
Doral, Florida
This sunscreen is amazing. I have most of the Neutrogena ones but the 100+ spf is what I use in the summers everyday. I put it on after I was my face and let it sit before putting on makeup. Then once I put on my makeup, I just dab a little bit more around my eyes/cheekbones and it gives me this glow. I like that this never makes me break out and doesn't leave white residue. I have combination/oily skin and it seems to do just fine with keeping me blemish free. Definitely recommend.
Nicole A.
Edmonton, AB
I mix this in with my moisturizer before primer and the rest of my makeup. I don't mind the consistency, it's meant for the face so it's not too oily. I haven't tried many other face sunscreens so can only go by this one but it's inexpensive and I would possibly repurchase.
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this product on my face in the summer to keep from burning, especially after using products with AHA's in them. I find it a little bit too greasy for me, which is why I don't use it everyday and try to find foundations/moisturizers with sunscreen instead.
Abdel B.
Woodside, NY
For me the brand Neutrogena is the best in skin care. I have used products for both skin care, cleaning, acne etc. This blocker used it once in sample format and I love it. My skin was not injured.Neutrogena primarily cares for your skin. It's not like other brands that are just perfume.
Larissa B.
i love this sunscreen protector because i can protect my face and is oil free. is too gentle with the skin. its great. i love it. with others sunscreen my face got a pink color. i love the packaging is so practical and of course i would recommend for people
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.