BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Kassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using this sunscreen everyday for the past 5 years. Very light and smells good!
Madison W.
This really works! My face stays protected and I'll only use this product! I love it!!!!
Brooke H.
Very good sunscreen. Fells nice on skin, doesn't clog pore, have been using it or years.
Lori K.
Orlando
I have a sensitivity to most sunscreens but this one goes on easily without being greasy
Sabrina F.
Berkeley, CA
Very effective and useful, blocks of locks of sunlight. Little pricey but worth the money
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
Not too greasy formula. The smell wasnt too strong either. I would use this one again!
Bea L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product ! I love anything neutragena! It is easy to carry in my purse. Great size
Kristin M.
I use this everyday! It doesn't have the slimy feeling and feels very thin on the face
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought for my children it works great ! Would recommend this ! I use it every summer !
Courtney T.
Morgantown, WV
Works great! Used it at the beach because I wasn't tan at all, and I didn't burn at all
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.