BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Sara C.
I really love the level of protection but still leaves a bit oily and has a sunscreen smell
Antanae H.
This is a great product! I recommend it to anyone with any pigmented skin. Would use again.
Brittany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells so good! And is awesome on my super sensitive pale skin! Worth the price!
Ilyssa L.
New City
This product is amazing for sun protection. I have used it for years on my face in the sun
Casey H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I am pale as all hell with sensitive skin and this saves me as well as keeps my makeup on.
Allie G.
This sunscreen goes on easy and has a great smell. Protects your face from the harmful sun!
Diamond G.
Great I use in my facial routine every day going into the sun I don't want my face to burn
Cindy M.
I have used neutrogena face suncreens for several years. The best in the drugstore market.
Carmelina M.
North Babylon, NY
Does not leave your face greasy and it's the only sunblock that doesn't make me breakout.
April R.
Very well protection from the sun. No sunburns or skin peel off. A bit on the oily side.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.