BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this sunblock! I mostly use it on my face because it is very gentle even for sensitive skin
Callie J.
Chicago
Super lightweight and doesn't cause a nasty break out! I use under makeup daily ! Would recommend
Samantha R.
Irving, TX
This product is the best I have use in my face! Best sunscreen ever. I love it and I use it daily
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works really well, lightweight and long lasting. I like how to gentle on the face and waterproof.
Nevaeh G.
Never used it so ill but it looks great never heard about it seen it but should be a good product
Erin M.
Steubenville, OH
this makes my skin feel oily. i like that it stays in when i am in the water but it's very greasy
Annabel E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this on my neck and ears. Love that the spf is so high. I feel like my skin is protected.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this sunscreen. It's light weight and it's not sticky at all. It works very good
Deana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this during my tropical vacation. The spf works and I didn't burn at all. A little thick
Cassandra B.
Mount Pocono, PA
Great for skin. Works great in the sun Definitely my number one sunblock to use in the summer
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.