BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
Works pretty well. Doesn't leave skin sticky or greasy feeling. It's a good drugstore brand of sunscreen.
Dana A.
Love love love . I can't stop raving about this baby . This is with every penny so amazing . A must buy .
Gaby F.
This sunscreen protects the skin very well. It can be liquidy but rubs into the skin smoothly and easily.
Kayla N.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone! I never burn and my fave doesn't break out!!
Candy M.
Gastonia, NC
I am 62 and when I'm out for the day I use this product. Goes on light and is not sticky. Works great.
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
This is the only sunblock I will use on my face. It is gentle and non greasy, plus it great protection.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this because it is for the face which is very good for my and the spf is good lasts for a while
Diondra A.
This sunscreen is great. It diesnt clog your pores and it doesn't dry out your skin. I use it everyday.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it! I love Hsiang in my habds and face. Doesn't make you oily at all. It's really smooth and light
Jessica B.
Not much to say about this sunscreen other than it rocks! Must buy! Feels very moisturizing on the skin
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.