BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Emily G.
Love this sunblock. It doesn't clog my pores or make my skin greasy. It does a great job of protecting my skin.
Leigh A.
Alexandria, VA
This is the ONLY sunscreen I trust for my face. Hasn't let me down yet. Stays on after swimming and sweating.
Jamie H.
West Haven , UT
I really love this sunscreen. My nose tends to burn so easily and I has no problems while using this product!
Margarita A.
Leaves my face feeling too greasy makes me breakout will not purchase again too expensive for me to purchase
member-d9b509542
Honey brook, Pa
Awesome product! I use this on my son. He needs a high block he is very fair skinned. Pretty fair price too.
Angela M.
Honolulu, HI
Not a fan at all of this product... the scent was too strong and it left my face feeling oily and just meh...
Cindy M.
SPF 100 = the goat would love to see a revamp of brand soon as many young ones need to care about their skin
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love this product! It goes on light and is not greasy, best of all it keeps my skin covered and healthy!
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my face in the summer since we are at th pool daily. It does a good job at protecting my skin
Akira W.
Awesome! Its hard to find a great sunscreen with such a high SPF. This is great I recommend this to anyone
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.