BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Jayden B.
Bought this for our honeymoon in Jamaica. Used it all week and loved it! Wasn't greasy like a lot of the others!
Kristen R.
My face breaks out easily. I love that this sunscreen does not clog my pores. My skin feels smooth and protected.
Casey M.
Doesn't break my skin out. Doesn't irritate my skin. And it doesn't dry it out. Keeps sun from damaging my face.
Emily G.
Love this sunblock. It doesn't clog my pores or make my skin greasy. It does a great job of protecting my skin.
Katrina H.
Waldoboro, ME
Works very well for all over coverage. Easy to apply and lasts all day. The packaging is simple and convenient
Elizabeth C.
Lubbock, TX
Loved the way it worked until I was told to stop using it by my dermatologist. Once I can use it again I will.
Ashley L.
Coshocton, OH
God stuff. Protects your face from the harmful sun rays, and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky and gross.
Randee R.
Newark, DE
I love this sun screen because it lasts for a long time and I really feel like my face is getting good coverage
melissa r.
Far Rockaway, NY
i liked it but i haven't tried it again it maid my skin feel good and smooth i think ill be trying this again.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the ease to which it blends in. It actually enhances my skin................... i like yessssssssssssss
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.