BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Pretty good but my skin is super sensitive so it did burn a bit.Other then that it would be excellent for normal skin
Alisha G.
Manor , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's great to trust a skincare brand for protection for your face! Love this brand and the amazing products they make
Katie K.
Made my face red and made me break out in rash all over my arms please use with caution if you have sensitive skin
Jessica M.
Bloomingburg, NY
I personally wasn't a huge fan. I don't burn too bad. But I like to put a sunscreen on. It left me feeling sticky.
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
It protects you when you go to the beach and you dont have the redness and pain after the next day love the product
Kara F.
Pickerington, OH
I need 100 spf and this sunscreen doesn't make my face feel greasy. The price was good for the amount that you got.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Very effective, easy to apply. Protects your face from sun damage, but doesn't have the best feeling on your skin.
Iman B.
Boise, ID
Love this sunscreen because it doesn't feel greasy or leave a residue and is very affordable! Bought it at ulta :)
Lillian L.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Neutropenia is the best in sunscreen. I love this one because it leaves babies skin soft and doesn't irritate baby.
Jayden B.
Bought this for our honeymoon in Jamaica. Used it all week and loved it! Wasn't greasy like a lot of the others!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.