BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Yanira C.
Lo uso a diario es mi preferido mi crema humectante junto con este protector solar son lo maximo no sale de mi rutina diaria
Katelynn A.
Wichita, KS
I love neutrogena when it comes to my face protection! It's a lotion that doesn't have a scent and pleasant to wear all day!
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
Great sunscreen!  It doesn't feel heavy.  It can be used under make up.  I will definitely buy again.  I have only used it once
Sarah L.
Amazing!! And doesn't clog pores at all! With proper application, I didn't get any sunburn at all which is unusual for me!
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Recently started using and I feel very good, hope it helps me with my eyes and prolonge my youth, is soft and pleasant odor
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Really great. I hate using sunscreen but this one is nice. Feels really great. Neutrogena has some of my favorite products
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
Great for those beach days, sports days, or outdoors concerts. Doesn't feel heavy and most definitely keeps you protected.
Maddi M.
Best sunscreen I have ever used! I have very fair skin, and this sunscreen keeps my skin protected without feeling sticky.
Rosa M.
Clearwater, FL
This product is perfect especially for an Ivory white beach volleyball play living in South Florida like myself. Love it!
Fernanda P.
San Luis, Arizona
When I go to six flags, disney or unirversal, this is my go to! Best spf ever! I will never change this for anything else
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.