BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Lorena P.
Orlando, FL
I bought this sunblock because I burn easily.  Once I started using it I never stopped and this is my go to brand when I go to all day outdoor outings, especially the beach because it doesn't wash of with water.  The only thing I would like to see it improve is that it can get kind of sticky if you sweat too much, but when it comes to skin protection I haven't found a product that works better and trust me I have tried so many.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Neutropenia sunblock is great! The only thing I wish would change would be the scent! I hate the smell of sunblock and it would be nice to have the effect of a sunblock but the scent of a perfume or lotion!
Elizabeth F.
Washington, DC
For someone who suffers from sun damage on my skin, and excezma it is key for me to have a product that protects my skin from the sun. This product is my go to. Although a little pricey, you are paying for the quality. Absolutely love how easy it is to apply and how long it's coverage lasts for. Would recommend
Alexia B.
san marcos, TX
so my mom purchased this last summer because our skin is always so sensitive to the sun. It was my first time using this product and I was surprised by how much it protected me. usually i have to reapply several times but with this product it was really only once. I would recommend although it was somewhat thick in formula.
Tammi F.
San Antonio, TX
I have always loved Neutragena products, and the moisturizer is no different. I have oily skin, so a non oily moisturizer is a must. The moisturizer absorbs into the skin, and does not leave a oily residue. Neutragena make solid products, and I am a Big Fan!
Megan R.
Vancouver
I am incredibly fair skinned and a dermatologist recommended neutragena as a brand to trust and I have been fairly loyal since. I use this on my face and it works very well, even on very hot, bright days when applied properly I am protected. The downside is the way it can make your dace feel and the fact that if it gets in your eyes it is incredibly painful.
Hannah C.
Lawrenceville , GA
This stuff works like magic!! My friend recommended this to me and I love it because it doesn't feel like sunscreen!! It's light and doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind! I bought it online, but I believe you can get it at walmart or any local drug store!!
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
This is the only kind of sunscreen I buy. I am very fair-skinned and this is the only sunscreen that I have found that is not greasy, is available for purchase in many stores, and helps keep me from getting sunburned. I will definitely buy this sunscreen again, and recommend it to those who get sunburned easily.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sunscreen has good protection, but it still makes my face really oily. I don't like how you can feel the product on your face and I feel like it makes me face look really pale since it doesn't blend well. I've never gotten a sunburn with it, but I feel like there's better lightweight formulas out there.
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've had this product for over 5 years now and I think its great, has good protection goes on nice and thin and non greasy. the packaging is nice i don't feel like I'm wasting any product. Very effective I've noticed a ton of  a difference in my over all appearance and less burns throughout the years
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.