BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This sunblock was very lightweight and kept me from burning at the beach. It wasn't too greasy compared to others I've tried.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Lightweight and non greasy. Wonderful to keep on hand for when you're outside for long periods of time. Doesn't clog pores !
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A most excellent product. I wear it year round and I never get burned on my face, even when at a track meet or football game
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
Love this sunscreen! Has a nice scent and definitely gives me the protection I need. Also love that it doesn't clog my pores!
Janet B.
Keithsburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this because it's lightweight and not greasy. Also doesn't irritate my skin...I would highly recommend this to anyone
Cindy H.
Does not leave skin greasy and keeps skin soft and gentle. Great for keeping away sun burn and keeping skin looking younger.
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very good, very effective. If you haven't tried it please do. Very inexpensive as well. Find it anywhere. The brand is good.
Tatiana A.
Leesburg, VA
It's work so perfect for my skin is really recommend I love this product i use this product old the time for me and my family
Kate L.
Barboursville, WV
Love this product. I am always worried about aging for my face so this product helps protect my skin from the sun. I love it.
Kai S.
Brooklyn, NY
Protects my face from the hot caribbean sun when im out on vacation. It is a must-have in my travel bag and I adore it
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.