BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
I really liked this product cuz it has a moisturizer in it as well and leaves you're skin Smith and it doesn't feel like sunscreen
Daniela H.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this product ! I use it under my makeup or just by itself ! It's moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel to the skin.
Lisa S.
Hampstead
Works really well, not too greasy, wish it was a little more cost effective as I use it on face, neck, chest and arms. Subtle scent
Patricia F.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite sunscreen/moisturizer to use. It doesn't break my skin out or feel greasy! Would highly recommend to a friend.
Makenzie C.
This sunscreen will not only protect your skin from burning from the harsh sun, it will keep your skin healthy, glowing, and soft.
Jordan P.
Clayton, NC
Very great sun screen! I have very sensitive skin and this completely protected me from the harmful sun rays! Also was not greasy!
Kristie W.
Opelousas, LA
Great protection for your face. This is a MUST for everyone during the summer!!! Especially in South Louisiana where I am from!!!
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ive been wearing it for a few weeks now and I'm tanner then i ever was, i love it and even more because its not oily nor greesy
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No more lobster face for me! I had such a hard time not getting sun burn on my face before I tried this stuff and it works great
Mackenzie G.
London, KY
This is a great sunscreen for the face. I burn very easily and this really helps to protect my face. It is the only one I'll use.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.