BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Meagan E.
Spokane, WA
this is my go to in the summer because my face is very sensitive to the sun. it stays on for a long time and even after swimming
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
This is an awesome product. I have very sensitive skin that typically burns with other sunscreens. This didn't burn one bit. Love this!
Samantha M.
This is a great sunscreen for your face, but I personally would not use it on a daily basis. It was a little too greasy for my skin.
I love Neutrogena products anyways but this sunscreen is a favorite. It works well as SPF 100 and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.
Autumn S.
My family has used this sunscreen for years. I would highly recommend using a 100+ spf sunscreen to keep your skin hydrated and safe.
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
I have always burned very easily in the summer sun and neutrogena face sunblock has been the only thing to keep my face from burning.
Kendra P.
South Burlington, VT
It does its job, but it's so greasy I tend to break out. The smell also stays with you all day. I tend to use it on my arms sometimes
Hannah S.
Booneville, MS
I really liked this spray and it's my favorite brand! I use almost everything Neutragena! So why wouldn't I use their sunblock too?
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my face and also on spots on my body that need extra protection. It works wonders best face sunscreen I've ever used!
Taylor J.
I'm super pale and I have heard that sun block doesn't work past spf 30 but this makes me strongly disagree. I swear by this stuff!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.