BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Sarah R.
Florida
Smells bad. Worked great though! Kept my face burn free while at the beach all summer long last summer. Plan to use this summer as well!
Emily R.
Minnetonka, MN
You will never get burned with this product!! Great for when the UV rays are very bright since the SPF is so high. Great for fair people
kayla k.
great for the face. loved this. not too oily. amazing SPF. i am a loyal customer to this brand. check them out.. great for sensitive skin
Lilly S.
State College, PA
Love this product. It is very smooth and not sticky. It is gentle on my skin and I haven't ever broken out with acne when using it.
Shanna W.
Munford, TN
I have a rare autoimmune disease and the sun affects the skin. This is a wonderful sunscreen for the face at an affordable price.
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
This is an awesome product. I have very sensitive skin that typically burns with other sunscreens. This didn't burn one bit. Love this!
Glorya R.
This on-screen is honestly one of the best sunscreens I've used it does not have your pores and gives you a coverage throughout the day
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
I bought this for when I went on a cruise and it worked well in the Caribbean sun. I didn't get burned the whole time I was wearing it.
Meagan E.
Spokane, WA
this is my go to in the summer because my face is very sensitive to the sun. it stays on for a long time and even after swimming
Natalie C.
Love it, it doesn't peel while I'm wearing it or leave a white ring around my face which is always a problem I have with face sunscreen
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.