BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this cause of the high spf factor 100. I am fair and burn very easily. I use daily when the weather gets warm. Does not clog pores on face
Kimberly S.
Phenix City, AL
It's a typical sunscreen lotion. It applies pretty smoothly, is a little tacky after application​. It works, no sunburn after a day on the beach.
Chelsea M.
Leesburg, GA
Amazing stuff right here!! It never breaks me out! I use it every time I'm gonna be out in the sun! It works great and is always a good price!
Correye A.
This stuff works but I'm trying to use only mineral sunscreens now. Because they are more natural. But if you burn easily I recommend this one
Joshua F.
Hollywood
This product was very helpful with me.
I tend to go too the beach a lot.with this product , I stay my skin tone , and never get sun burned. :)
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
Love it! Not only use for my face but also for my body. I got tan really easy and this help me to not get tan like crazy compare to other brand
Jennifer F.
Picayune , MS
works well and does what its supposed to do! i like it a lot! did not disappoint! give it a shot and let it win you over!!! bought from walmart
Beth P.
Hope, AR
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face. I would not dare use anything else. I have been using this for years. It is very effective & gentle.
Kelly B.
Lees Summit, MO
Sunscreen is serious business ladies! Love Neutrogena Spectrum 100 for my face! Not greasy and ultimate protection! I never burn with this on!
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
I like this product because it is not harsh on my sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out and it isn't super greasy like most sunscreens are.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.