BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I'm so pale I should be named Caspar the friendly ghost. I'm also allergic to most sunscreens and this one is amazing and helps me not get burned.
lexyy t.
dallas, tx
not such a good sun blocked used it when on vacation and still ended up with a bad sun burn and it's kinda exprnsive but it does smell pretty good
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
I love the neutragena face sunblock. It blocks the sun but doesn't clog the pores or feel oily. No yucky residue. Feels lightweight. Good coverage.
Lorena B.
I love this sunscreen. My skin is super delicate and I need as much protection as possible. And the best, its no greasy. 100% recomended. Love it!
sara c.
Phoenix, AZ
I have sensitive skin and using other sunscreen brands left my face irritated and oily. Neutrogena helps protect my face without damaging my skin.
Lixy O.
pharr
I love the product since I would use it every day so that my skin is protected from ultra violet rays from the sun preventing diseases and burns
nadia r.
Orlando, FL
Best sun block ever!! my skin normally burns no matter how dark i am but since I've been using this its been so much better ! less burns for sure
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
I have the moisturizing one and I never leave the house without putting it on. It's best to always wear a sunblock when out and about in the sun.
Dyani H.
As much as I enjoy the spf of this sunscreen, I really think it breaks me out. I'll keep using it since I would rather breakout than be sunburnt.
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this cause of the high spf factor 100. I am fair and burn very easily. I use daily when the weather gets warm. Does not clog pores on face
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.