BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Janessa G.
Twin Falls, ID
Would not recommend... it broke me out and made my face super oily. It could be because I also wore makeup but I still would not use this product again.
Patricia K.
New City, NY
Really good to only skin and also have a powerful sun protection. It's a non-shiny finish, really good to summer time and also to everyday wear. Love it.
Nathaly M.
I use this every time I even think of going out. It's a life savor and my skin is always thankful. It last a good amount of time when I go to the beach.
Anna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never made my face feel oily or like I was wearing sunscreen! Super light and lasts all day. Only had to reapply twice. Definitely worth the money spent.
Y E R A L D I O.
Humble
I love this sunblock with 100 spf. It really protects my face from the sun and i dont get sunburn. Love it and have repurchased it every summer.
Olivia P.
Spring Lake, MI
Use this when going to amusement parks as I always get bad burns when I go. Worked really well and didn't have to reapply over and over and over again.
Teddi D.
South Orange
This sunscreen seems to work well, it does keep out the harmful rays but it is a bit sticky and does not sink in as well as other Neutrogena lotions
Amanda S.
Lester, PA
Only type of sun protection I can use... 100 spf is the only way I won't burn. Whoever says anything beyond 50 spf is lying because I burn otherwise.
Hayley H.
Works very well, just kinda heavy. I definitely use this when I'm going to the pool or in the sun all day because I know it works but it's not harsh!
Katy D.
I trust anything Neutrogena puts out so of course I use their sunscreen and love it!
I will continue to use Neutrogena sunscreen.
They are the best!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.