BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
ashlyn s.
Dover, NH
I really love this sunscreen. Especially for days at the beach when I need to reapply often. I love that it isn't greasy when you gently rub it on. It does leave a slight film on the skin though. My skin is pretty sensitive, but I didn't have any sort of reaction to this. It's a go-to every summer. The price is right as well. My only criticism of this sunscreen is that it does make me look a bit pale. I wish it was clear. If you have dark skin like mine, you should make sure to rub it in well so that it doesn't leave any white residue on your skin.
Gigi S.
Weston
This is by far one of the best sunblocks I ever tried. I got a tattoo recently and I buy a little bottle of this beauty just for it and it’s works great, my face never got sunburnt neither my back or arms. My must have for the summer!
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
This Neutrogena face SPF 100 Advanced sunblock oh it does the job such a wonderful job it does I don't have to keep reapplying it this Neutrogena face 100 Advanced sunblock lotion works so good I highly recommend this to anybody who's trying to keep the sun rays and the sun off of them this product is one of my favorites go pick up one and try it out
Fanny N.
This is probably the only facial sunscreen I would use because it keeps my face from burning and it does not sting my skin like other regular sunscreens. It is a good value for the product however, the size of the tube is small and I wish there were bigger tubes. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to protect their face from the sun.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I love this product.  One of the very few 100 SPF facial sunscreens out there.  This is important to me because I have/had melasma and had chemical peels done in the past to treat it.  This sunscreen never fails and always works even through the toughest sweat.  Also lightweight and not greasy feeling.  Highly recommended.
Lauren C.
Washington, D.C.
I used this sunscreen all summer and loved it! I work in Washington, D.C. and tend to walk as much as possible. It is hot and humid in the summer but this sunscreen lasted so well. I’d put it on in the mornings before leaving for work and never ended up with a sunburn. Lightweight enough to wear every day and didn’t clog my pores!
Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am very VERY fair skinned and will burn within 10 minutes of being out in the sun. This sunscreen works. It is lightweight and doesn't feel greasy on the skin, absorbs quickly and beautifully, and lasts for a very long time (4 + hours). I also have oily and sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like using this and so does my mom. We find that it really helps and does not break out our sensitive skin like most spf do. Does take a while to obsorb into the skin but it does protect. My face looks lighter than my body but that's ok just let's me know the spf is working.
Dani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This turned my face into a smelly, greasy, oil slick! This is NOT a good facial sunscreen at all in my opinion; I feel like it broke me out and was harsh and gritty. I chucked it in the trash after the first use, switched to Biore UV watery essence and haven't looked back!
Patricia D.
Lewisville, TX
I have very sensitive skin, so this is my favorite product to use. I feel like it protects me the most, and doesn't leave my skin oily like other products. it's inexpensive and it does a great job against the harmful sun rays.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.