BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Isabel L.
Ithaca, NY
GREAT PRODUCT!!! this sunscreen not only helps protect my skin but it also doesn't make my face oily at all. I've used so many other spray on sunscreens and lotions and this product finally does everything! Super easy to apply and cheap! I would recommend to anyone!
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom had melanoma and her doctor recommended this to her and this all I have used ever since! It doesn't have a strong odor and it doesn't leave my skin sticky!
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have severe photosensitivity and can't be out in the sun. whenever I am I have to use the highest level of SPF available. this is literally a life saver for me!
Sarah O.
Use sunscreen every day! I don't leave the house without less than 70 spf on, and this stuff is reasonably priced and keeps me from looking like a boiled lobster.
Sydnee N.
Durant
This product did okay. It wasn't my favorite because it dried out my skin really bad. I feel like it didn't really work because I still got sunburnt with this on.
Kelli W.
Best sunblock I have found for very sensitive skin. I am very fair and use it on myself, my children are biracial and have extremely sensitive skin, this product works beautifully.
Brandy W.
This stuff is amazing, obviously everybody knows how important it is to protect your skin from the sun. I use this under my Moisturizer and it doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Komal H.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
awesome light weight full protection. easily used undermake up after its fully absorbed.... knocked one star off becuase you still would need a moisturizer on on top of this but the plus side is any will do and absorb without affecting the products performance.
Brenda R.
Great product. I have repurchased this a couple of times and it works great. The smell is ok but I mean it is sunscreen. It's effective and I would recommend.
Fallyn A.
Jacksonville , NC
Use this for my face sunblock when i go to the lake! Love it and protects my face so well! Always have used this and is a pretty good price for the spf!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.