BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Elizabeth Q.
It's a great product that's not oily and stays on throughout the day. It's a great value for the price. It exceeds my expectations and it's a product that I use all the time and
Emily M.
Pelham, AL
Works well but definitely needs to be reapplied after a few hours or burn starts to happen. Overall i loved this product i have always used it and will probably always use it.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
If you are looking for a sunscreen that won't make you break out then this is your best option. Neutropenia is a great brand. I have always liked them and used them for skin care
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand, it really is one of the best in the world.I have not used but I'm super sure I will gustar.ya that in my country is quite difficult to get these marks.is fully effective, they have recommended me a lot.not change anything, because it is one of the best brands in the world.
Vanna L.
Lawndale
I love this stuff! I pretty much stick to Neutrogena for all of my skincare purposes, so this was a no brainer. Everyone should have this on deck as we're getting into summer.
Jarika D.
Very nice coverage, but VEEEERY THICK!!! I personally wouldn't wear makeup over this. I did have some acne after using this product, just be prepared if you use this product.
Angelica S.
I think I used this brand once. Hardly go to the beach or pool but when I do I figure sunblock is sunblock they all work the same. So I'm not sure what brand work better.
Eugenia M.
Charlotte, NC
It is really important to protect our skin . Neutrogena is my #1 choice when it comes to the protection . I really like texture . And the price is reasonable. It feels really gentle on my skin. i would definitely recommend it to all my friends =)
Savannah S.
Doesn't cause my skin to breakout. Works well the only downfall is that once I start sweating I can feel that it's there which can get a little uncomfortable at times
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom had melanoma and her doctor recommended this to her and this all I have used ever since! It doesn't have a strong odor and it doesn't leave my skin sticky!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.