BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Divya U.
Pompano Beach, FL
Always my go to sunscreen I also use the face one and ice never had a bad reaction on my skin, I tend to find that other sunscreens make my skin react in soe way, but neutrogena has always been great to me
Jessica B.
Medway, OH
I love this product ! It's not sticky and it doesn't make my skin feel really gross and oily after using it! It also doesn't smell like your typical sunblock, it smells really good !
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a few problem areas on my face where I'm prone to burn. This products fits so easily in my purse. I have several hidden in cars, pockets, wherever. I always want it handy!
Kate R.
Mill Valley, CA
If your extremely pale like me and burn on the cloudiest of days, this is more you. The formula goes on and when rubbed in doesn't leave a slimy consistency on your arms/legs/face. Definitely a must buy!
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
I have very fair skin and I need all the protection I can get from the sun. I love this product because it has never failed me. I use this every day and haven't Gotten a sunburn on my face in a long time.
Hannah M.
Jourdanton, Texas
I love this sunscreen! Definitely recommend it to me people with extra sensitive skin. You do however need to reapply quite often- but this is most sunscreen. :D great product!
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This worked well with pale and sensitive skin. A lot of products burn on my face and this did not. I was glad to find a good option for me. A bit pricier than I'd like though.
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect moisture and perfect protection from the sun! I absolutely love it. I have very sensitive skin so I tend to be a little sketchy and what products I use and I was absolutely surprised by this one
Jamie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive, oily skin, and I feel like this product did not irritate my skin at all. It's not too heavy, but it felt like it still worked. The cost is great, but I can't find it anywhere anymore!
Hailey M.
I like the way that this sun lotion feels, it's not too heavy. Although it can feel a little bit greasy. It does protect skin from the sun very well though. The positive out weights the negative.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.