BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Jerry P.
Great protection for the face and does not leave skin super greasy looking like most SPF lotions. My face is sensitive to most products and this lotion does not cause me to breakout. Recommended!
Kristine S.
Fullerton, CA
This is one of my very favorite products! I NEVER burn when using this!! It covers evenly, doesn't leave that strange powdery residue on my hands, and I don't break out after using. This is a staple product for our home.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In my opinion this is one of the best on the market and reasonably priced - although I think sunscreen in general is expensive. I learned about this one from a sample at a hotel long time ago and always have it on hand now.
Sydney P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I tend to get sun spots on my face and need a light sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores and this sunblock does exactly that! I would (and have already) reccomend this product to others
Miriam H.
Laredo, TX
Love this product because it's a sunblock for my face I got it at Walgreens and the price was okay and I use it about every time I go out so my skin can be protected
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
I love this sunscreen! I burn so easily and this is a lifesaver in the summer! You are completely protected with this sunscreen! If you miss a spot, you will definitely know about it because everywhere else will be normal!
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN
Doesn't soak in as fast as other sunblocks with a lower spf but this stuff is great at protecting your skin! If you are very fair or if you already have a sunburn and have to be in the sun this is worth the money!
Ellen P.
Eugene, OR
This is great stuff non greasy and I love it for under my makeup! The stick makes it easy to use on my lips too and get the back of my neck! I love the smell and it also keeps the little ones from getting burned too
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have a very sensitive face and i always use this whenever i go to the beach and i have yet to get sunburned while using it. I will continue to use this product because it has not let me down in the florida sun.
Cindy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Everytime that I go out I need to use a sunblock and I really like this Neutrogena advanced sunblock lotion, work really good in me, I don't have any kind of problem or irritation... I recommended!! It's really good!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.