BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA
My skin is very pale and I always worry about sunscreen. This sunscreen was amazing. It worked all day. I was very happy with this purchase. It was my first time using it and would definitely buy it again.
Najmus S.
Very light and non greasy easy to absorbed otherwise mist of the sunscreen leave your skin so greasy and oily but i love this one i have tried so many but love this one the most yes it meets my expectations
Rooke B.
I love this product. Any of the neutrogena sunscreens have never let me down. This product is very gentle and would recommend to any person with any type of skin type. Always meets expectations with flying colors. Expensive but worth it for sure
Sara G.
This is the OG of sunscreen. I have very pale skin and I have to work outside a lot when doing renovation work on the farm. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel too sticky or goopy. I only had to reapply once during a six hour session outside.
Desiree M.
Drew, MS
I used this last summer and loved it!! I'll be using this every summer from now on!! It not only helps protect your skin from burns and sun damage, it also prevents dry skin and keeps it looking healthy!!
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
This is a great face sunscreen. I have acne prone skin so I had to use something specifically for face. Do make sure you wash it off after sun to avoid breakout.
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This used to be my go to face sunblock a lot especially for a person that is allergic to the sun and needs a good SPF. My face is less red and irritated with this bad boy and now I just use anything with a SPF 100 since sadly they discontinued it
Maria R.
Brownsville, TX
I feel like this profuct really does help protect your skin from the sun. Usualyl when im out in the sun for a while I get really sun burned but with the few times I've used this profuct I've seen a difference from when i dont wear it
Julia S.
Brentwood, TN
I really like this sunblock and use it every time that I go on runs! Even when I sweat, this sunblock stays on and does not make my skin feel too oily. I would definitely recommend this product and think that it is worth the price!
Jerry P.
Great protection for the face and does not leave skin super greasy looking like most SPF lotions. My face is sensitive to most products and this lotion does not cause me to breakout. Recommended!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.