BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Cecille A.
What i like about this product is that its very light and not greasy but unfortunately, after several use i notice my skin starts breaking out! after that, i stop using and let my skin heal again
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
I have super light skin that burns easily, while this is expensive for the fluid ounces you have to remember that it is formulated for your face which is sensitive and more prone to break outs. This does not break me out and helps protect my skin from aging and sunburn.
Bridgette P.
Dumas, TX
I use this daily!! We own a motorcycle and boat, I can't image going out without it! It's non pore clogging and doesn't feel heavy, it goes on smooth like a moisturizer! Definitely one of the absolute best facial sunscreens I've ever used!! I love the high spf!!
Francheska S.
Out of all the creams I use on my face this is my go to. My dermatologist swears by it and makes sure I use it after applying all my creams. It is not pricey and I always restock it when it finishes. Very effective and doesn't dry out my skin! I approve of it.
Laken H.
Conway, AR
Neutrogena is my go-to for sunscreen purchases. I absolutely love the high quality SPF protection. I don't feel super oily when I apply it to my face or body. I always by this brand specifically for mine and my son's faces!
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
I grew up using this as a kid and the quality of this product is very good. No strange odor, not sticky feeling and the packaging is very simple and classy! It met my expectations and that is why i've been using this since I was a kid. I would highly recommend
Carolina G.
Long beach , CA
Every summer I find myself buying this sunscreen to wear on the face during a day at the beach or even under my make up to make sure I'm getting blocked from the suns harmful rays. The only bad thing I could say about this is that I don't enjoy the oiliness of it
Samantha D.
I love this sunscreen. It does not leave my face oily and really protects my face from the sun! I got mine from a Walgreens but I have seen this product everywhere. I have used this product a lot and is definitely a repeat buy! I trust Neutrogena for my sunscreen!
Mackenzie J.
Hollywood, FL
So great!! This lotion did not cause any facial acne. I felt so clean, and it was very effective in preventing sun burns. For the price, I would recommend this product, although there isn't a lot of product in the tube. I just wish I didn't need to reapply.
Kamrey B.
This sunscreen is a must have ! If you have sensitive skin and don't want to burn , neutrogena is the way to go .  This is the only sunscreen I can use on my sensitive skin. Very gentle and smooth . The price is cheap for the product you get and very effective
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.