BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Autumn M.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand of sunscreen! I am fair skinned and burn super easily. This sunscreen feels lightweight and non greasy when applying and dry after it absorbs into the skin. I can wear it for hours while sweating outside without getting burned. Plus it does not break out my skin!
Sammy B.
I use this sunscreen under my makeup everyday in the summertime. I have very fair skin and burn easily so wearing a high SPF is very important. It does not make my makeup look greasy at all! It absorbs into the skin very quickly. I purchased it at my local CVS and I have every intention of repurchasing.
hayley k.
This sunscreen brand has been in my family since I was born. My mother works in the Caribbean, so as a young child with sensitive skin out in the blazing Caribbean sun, I needed something strong and sensitive. Neutrogena face spf 100 is just that. I love this brand with all my heart.
Yue D.
Falls Church, VA
I usually use the Biore UV sunscreen (from the Japanese line) for daily use. I picked this up from the drugstore since I ran out. It felt super greasy since it doesn't have as much alcohol as the Japanese sunscreens and ran down my face when I was sweating. Not great for sports.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a must for me during the summer. My skin tone gets extremely uneven when I go out in the sun so I use this on my face (when ever I don’t forget) during the summer. Especially if you wear glasses and get those nasty tan lines on your nose, this is a great product for that.
Kelsey M.
Olympia , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is meant to be just a facial sunscreen, but I actually use it for my entire body during the summer. It has a very nice moisturizing texture, no strong smell, and I absolutely have not burned while wearing this product. I absolutely love it, and repurchase every summer!
Julie P.
Houma, LA
I have 2 very fair-skinned children. I use this on their faces when we are out in the sun for prolonged periods of time. It does not leave their face thick in oil it absorbs and it does not feel heavy.
Kaitlyn M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hands down some of the best sunblock out there. My daughter is fair skinned with red hair. This SPF was long lasted and protected her fragile skin. It was a bit costly, but well worth the investment.
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have been using this sunblock lotion for awhile and it's amazing! It goes on nicely and gives a smooth feeling. It really is a lotion than a sunblock that takes forever to rub in because of its white pigmented shade. Good stuff!!!
Eugi F.
north bergen
I have rosacea on my face so protecting my skin is very important to me, I've used this product for a few years and the price is awesome and it does the job well. Never leaves my face burning which is the most important thing.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.