BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I put this on my boys when we went fishing and we only applied it one more time about mid day and we weren't burned by the sin now we did have picked cheeks but I mean what do u expect being in the sun all day but nobody burned so this my sunscreen unless a better one that isn't sooo greasy comes out
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
This has got to be my favorite sun block of all time. I love how its 100 Spf and you can use it for body and face. Its also water and sweat resistant so that makes it so much more better
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually bought this for myself after my dermatologist recommended it. I have very sensitive skin and actually break out in rashes from harsh sunscreen chemicals. I was very impressed with this brand. No strong smell and very light. No rashes with this one :(
Kerri S.
Lagrange, OH
Neutrogena is my go to sunblock! It's affordable and works really well! Goes on nice and isn't too greasy! Seems to last long also! My daughter has a allergery to the sun and this is the best lotion for her and you can almost always find coupons for it!
Nicole B.
Joplin, MO
This product works so well. I rarely find a sunscreen that I can put on my face and body that doesn't cause breakouts. This stuff goes on, stays on, and doesn't break my skin out! Love it and definitely worth the extra $$$$ (it's a little pricier).
Jeannie W.
Tacoma, WA
This works relatively well and I would purchase it again it goes on your face smoothly and without feeling heavy. It is a bit on the more expensive side. Overall it's a great product.
Carmen R.
I really appreciate Neutrogena sunblock. I have fair skin and extremely sensitive to sunlight. Summers can be very difficult for me because I can't be outside without sun protection. It's a good value it is a little crazier but in my opinion it's also better quality than others sun care brands.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this. I believe that it was good for me because my skin is quite sensitive at some point. But this product worked perfectly. And I am amazed that it has such a strong sunscreen
Wendi P.
Mobile, AL
Neutrogena provides #expert sun protection for a great value. It is slightly more expensive than lower #spf at CVS but well worth the protection. Does not clog pores like many face sunscreens! Will buy again!
Autumn M.
Neutrogena is my favorite brand of sunscreen! I am fair skinned and burn super easily. This sunscreen feels lightweight and non greasy when applying and dry after it absorbs into the skin. I can wear it for hours while sweating outside without getting burned. Plus it does not break out my skin!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.