BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Ani A.
Van Nuys
The only sunscreen I use and was reccomended tonne by my dermatologist It is the best keeps my face nice and moisturised and I am always out in the sun and my skin doesn't get damaged and the smell is very good very comfortable and not heavy like most sunscreens are it feels very creamy and you don't feel like you have sunscreen on I don't even have to reapply throughout the day like I have with past sunscreens I have used this is very good I have several of these spfs as well as travel sizes I can't live without these sunscreens
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I was so excited to find an spa with an SPF of 100. I live in the Florida pan handle and our sin is super hot here so I need spa daily. I wore this out on a day at the beach all over my body and face. While it did protect my skin great I did have to reapply after getting out of the water each time. (But I always do that just to be safe.) My only problem with it was that it broke my face out really bad the next day. So I just do not use this on my face any longer. But this is a deff go to for beach days now.
Jamie S.
Taylors, SC
I did buy the kind specifically for the sensitive face, even though my face is not sensitive, and I am only giving it ONE star because of the following reasons: the odor was so overwhelming it made my eyes water while I was applying it; it was very thick and hard to spread around and blend in, leaving white streaks all over my face - it took a good five minutes of blending and dabbing to make the white vanish; my face felt and looked super greasy; when I began to sweat and got into my eyes, it felt like my eyes were on fire - I had to find the nearest restroom (we were at Carowinds) and wash it off of my face. I do, however, think it's great that they offer protection that high, but I think they need to work on it a bit more.
Jodi M.
This sunscreen works very well. When using it I never get sunburned and it didn't seem like I had to over apply it. It was a little pricey but cheaper than other brands and worked well. The packaging is a little dull and could be flashier to help attract the eye a little better. I would definitely buy again! My only complaint is that it leaves the face a lighter shade than it normally is but not too noticeable.
Mariana P.
It's the best sunscreen I've ever tried. It has a very soft liquid texture and a very easy absorption, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin and if it is subsequently applied makeup does not interfere at all. I loved him. Neutrogena has an excellent quality in its products. Totally recommended.

-------

Es el mejor bloqueador solar que he probado.Tiene una textura líquida muy suave y de una absorción muy fácil, no deja sensación grasosa en la piel y si posteriormente se aplica maquillaje no interfiere en absoluto.Yo lo amé.Neutrogena tiene una calidad excelente en sus productos.Totalmente recomendado.
Jesse H.
Annandale, VA
I am very pale. I like that it has a very high SPF. I also have very sensitive skin, This sunscreen does not clog my pores. It is very gentle and works quite well. I have been using this off and on for years. Everybody should try this just once and you might be hooked.
Katy B.
greenbrier, AR
I'm very serious about my skin-care and protection from the sun because 1) I'm fair skinned and 2) my mom has had a few skin cancer spots removed. This sunscreen is a serious level of protection. If used correctly, you will certainly be protected from harmful rays and burning. I give this product 5 stars and will definitely buy again.
Kate D.
Due West, SC
I have pretty particular skin that doesn't like most sunscreens, but when I started trying this one, my skin didn't break out. It's not oily and is great for sensitive skin. It's SPF is high enough and only needs reapplying after getting wet. The only con is that it doesn't have the most amazing smell ever, but other than that, it's a wonderful product!
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
The sun and I have an abusive relationship. I burn, I peel, I get legitimately ill. Regular sunblock tends to burn my face, but Neutrogena has made that a thing of the past. I buy this sunblock in bulk. It goes on smooth, it isn't overly oily, and it works. You can actually apply this sunblock, and the apply your makeup! It is simple, it doesn't make your makeup run off. 100% the BEST facial sunblock I have ever used.
Britni R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm very fair and I burn easy. Also I have sensitive skin so most sunscreens don't work well on my face. This sunscreen works perfect and I haven't burned while wearing this and applying it properly. I gave it 4 stars because it's super thick and oily. I wish it were a thinner less oily consistency. But I understand that I have to deal with it bc it's worth not damaging my skin! I purchase this every summer.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.