BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
I used this product while on accutance, post surgery and with fresh scars to ensure that my skin was protected and to ensure that my surgery scars would not keloid and turn purple. I trusted this sunblock to protect my sensitive skin while on accutance and I never once got sun burned. It is thick but it does what it needs to.
Melissa P.
Ajo, AZ
This is by far the best sunscreen for your face. I tried many different ones but this one is by far the best. It is gentle and leaves for face oil free. It goes on just like regular face cream. It's a little pricey but worth it!
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm constantly on the search for a sunscreen that is wearable with makeup. This has such a greasy texture that any foundation just cakes immediately. It's good for the bareface days! I feel like it definitely smooths my complexion.
Brittany G.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. This is the only one I have found that doesn't leave me feeling greasy all day. I use this on my daughters face as well. I have been buying this product for a couple years now and I have to say I don't see myself switching to something different. This product checks every box for me.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great face sunscreen! It smells nice, it goes on smoothly and doesnt feel like a sticky or oily sunscreen that you would rub on your body. This one is more like a very light, fast drying , thin lotion that also feels moisturizing. It also is easy to rub in. You don't have to worry about it being cakey white.
Stephanie O.
I used this all last summer just for my face though because skin cancer is heavy in my family and I didn't have any issues it's a Little pricey but worth it! Gentle on skin and light scented
Mari D.
I bought this in a big package with allot of them price is great I have kids always gottah have sunblock definitely buy it again I hate putting the spray on my face it irritates my eyes so liquid for the face is better ...
Carmen H.
I'm a huge fan of high SPF sunscreens and this one can be pretty great. My only qualm about it is that it does feel somewhat sticky and leaves a silicone-y feeling on my skin. I personally prefer my sunscreen to have the same feeling and effect as my moisturizer does so I don't know if I would purchase again.
Renay V.
Lafayette, IN
Having very fair and sensitive skin, I have searched high and low to find a product that doesn't sting and that has a nice high spf. I like that this face formula doesn't break my skin out, nor leave it looking greasy.
Gretta C.
I've fought skin cancers since I was 17. I have an appreciation for high spf. I know that they say spf 30 is the most reasonable protection, but I feel like I am doing my part to prevent the skin cancer by choosing a higher spf. I like the formulation of the Neutrogena products, they do not feel heavy, greasy or sticky which is important for an everyday sunscreen.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.