BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
This product is a 50/50 for me. I think it may just be me. No matter how high the spf is I am so fair skinned that I can get sunburned in the shade! It does sometimes work for me if I'm not in water. I put it on every day that I walk to work or am going to be outside during the day time.
Heather B.
Brookhaven, GA
Use to work at Magic Kingdom and was outside all the time. Sunscreen is important for me cause I've had a brush with skin cancer. This stuff is amazing. You can sweat all day and it will still protect you!
Cailey K.
Boone, NC
We use this every year in the summertime. It always meets our expectations and stops me from getting burnt. We buy it usually at target. The packaging is pretty average. There's room for improvement I'm sure but I think it has met my expectations adequately.
SUSAN S.
Byron, GA
Love Neutrogena "FACE" sunblocks. They have no unusual smell and they go on smooth but do not feel greasy or oily. They last a long time. I feel confident in using Neutrogena products for sun protection.
Krystin T.
Kingsville, TX
I have super fair skin, so a good sunblock is necessary for me. I love this product because it is not greasy and does its job very well. It is a very cream like formula and does not need to be reapplied as often as some other formulas do. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ash B.
Miami
This is my go to sunblock. I have major rosacea and cystic acne. Ideally, I shouldn't be in the sun for too long, but I love being outside. Most other sunblocks I've used dry out my skin or make my breakouts worse, but this actually keeps it hydrated. I usually reapply in the afternoon, unless I'm in the water, then I reapply twice.
Yoha S.
The best sunscreen ever!! I have been using neutrogena SFP 100 for many years!! It is so good! I use it every single morning! And my face is every time under protection! Leaves my face very soft! Without white marks , 100% recomended
Mimi M.
I don't usually wear sunscreen, because the bb creams I wear have sunscreen. But when I do, it's my neutrogena one. This one is great because I really don't have to worry about getting sunburnt when I'm wearing it. I knocked 1 star off because the smell it a little overpowering, and it tastes horrible when it gets in my mouth.
Kelcie B.
chicago, IL
I used this product while on accutance, post surgery and with fresh scars to ensure that my skin was protected and to ensure that my surgery scars would not keloid and turn purple. I trusted this sunblock to protect my sensitive skin while on accutance and I never once got sun burned. It is thick but it does what it needs to.
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is by far one of the best sunblocks ever. What makes it better is that it has no smell. I love the packaging. This is a great value, not at all pricey. This is super gentle. The sunblock is not harsh at all. There is no room for improvement, it is honestly awesome.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.