BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this sunblock. It doesn't have a greasy feel like other sunblocks so it's great for your face. Plus non of that weird sunblock smell. Added bonus it didn't cause any breakouts. This sunblock exceeded all of my expectations. Oh and if you sweat no eye burn.
Giselle B.
turlock
All the other sunscreens had little effect on me since I play soccer and sometimes out in the scorching sun for almost 2 hours, but this sunscreen felt like I had nothing on but very effective. I don't think it can be improvised but if possible the prices should go down a little because it is on the pricey side. Even though on the pricey side, it is still worth it.
Misty P.
Lineville, AL
I burn very easily and this product works for me! It goes on smooth, more like a lotion or moisturizer than a greasy sunscreen. It was very effective. I have used the SPF 50 before and this was the first time using the SPF 100. I would definitely recommend it!
Lindsey A.
Provo
Honestly the best out there. I have such fair skin, but I feel confident outside when I'm wearing Neutrogena with Helioplex SPF 100+. All Neutrogena products are good for sensitive skin, and I don't burn when I wear it!
Tessa V.
I have very sensitive skin that is SUPER at risk of burning and this stuff is amazing. It's the only sunblock I've tried for my face that doesn't break me out, but also gives me the long lasting protection I seek out.
Lamees S.
I prefer neutrogena products all the time because of their efficiency and good price range, this product does it job as a sunscreen but the thing I hate about it has a white color so when I wear it i look like a ghost
Jessica G.
Arab, AL
I have a bad reaction to the sun because of medications. I burn even with children's sunscreen. I started using this on my exposed skin and it has helped so much. It is not thick and yucky feeling like the children's sunscreen either. I still have to be careful, but I don't have to avoid the sun altogether, which is huge as a mom.
Yaritza M.
San Jose, CA
This sunscreen leaves a smooth finish. Not oily like most sunscreens and it stays for a couple hours. I usually always find this ar Walmart. I've gone through two of these already. I def recommend this to others.
Margarita M.
Doral, FL
nucna he cambiado de bloqueador, solo uso este, siempre lo compro el wall mart, el olor y la calidad del producto es muy bueno, la cantidad también es exelente, dura muchos usos tenienso cuidado de cuanto de aplica uno. creo fielmente en neutrones
Cailey K.
Boone, NC
We use this every year in the summertime. It always meets our expectations and stops me from getting burnt. We buy it usually at target. The packaging is pretty average. There's room for improvement I'm sure but I think it has met my expectations adequately.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.