BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Jade B.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently bought this sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup on a daily basis. I apply it once in the morning on a normal day, and again if I'm spending extra time outside. I haven't had it fail on me- no burns! It still has a bit of an oily feel like most sunscreens do, but less than most.
Melanie G.
Really nice product I like it doesn't leave a white sheer tint on the skin. My face doesn't get burned or anything but I find myself re applying it a lot of times.
Natalie s.
Mesa , AZ
This sunscreen is very effective and I feel like it does its job very well. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that I feel it left my face very shiny.
Cynthia M.
Dos Palos, CA
I have very dry and sensitive skin that get very easily irritated by many many beauty products. I was looking for a sunblock to wear while on accutane, since skin gets very tender and delicate while on this medication. This product help prevent any burning and worked well with my sensitivity. Only thing from keeping it from perfect is that it leaves a white overcast. But overall great product.
Lisa K.
Penns Grove, NJ
I have extremely fair skin. I can even burn on a sunless day. I rely on Neutrogena's Advanced Sunblock in SPF 100 on makeup-less days to keep my skin from being damaged. I am almost 30 and people swear I am 16 all the time. It is true what they say about aging and skin damage.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Neutrogena Face Sunblock Lotion. It keeps my skin protected and doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens do. It is a little pricier than most brands, but in my opinion is completely worth the cost. I buy this every summer! Love it!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I always resist wearing sunscreen but I know I should to help from getting sunburnt or skin cancer. The formula in this isn't super heavy, however it takes a lot to work it into your skin. My skin is protected wearing it because I've never burnt with it on (when applying it as directed).
Emily H.
Coppell, TX
This product works very well. Many face sunscreens have very strong typical sunscreen smells, however this product has a great smell that is not too strong. This is the only face sunscreen that I use and I love how the spf is high enough to give my face full protection. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
Giovanna O.
McLean , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I could only use the sunblock for a few days because it made my skin oily. I heard that it is a good product, so I'm not exactly disappointed. It just didn't match well with my skin. The cream is good to spread and has a good smell. I gave it to my sister and she is loving to use.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that Neutrogena has a face lotion for sunscreen! It's perfect on my skin, does not cause breakouts and keeps my skin protected from the sun. great price value
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.