BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nutragena’s 100+ plus is an amazing sunblock lotion. I have a problem with dark spots and sensitivity, this product protects my skin all day. It stays on long and even during swimming requires less reapplying. This should definitely be a product in your beach bag all the time.
Johanitaa V.
Asheville, NC
I can recommend it, is excellent product. I love it. Neutrogena is the best to protect skin from over 99% sunburn damage. Have a fresh scent, is fast-absorbing, non-whitening, water resistant and lightweight. Neutrogena's Dry-Touch technology provides an ultra-light, non-shiny finish and leaves skin soft and smooth.
Jennifer F.
San Francisco, CA
When you wear sunscreen on your face, you need something light. A sunscreen that is too heavy for your skin would weigh it down. So that's why I purchased this. This is great for after you put on your moisturizer to protect your face from the sun and sun spots!
Gunce D.
I used this product last summer and I used it even on my body. When I sweat you chould see the sunscreen mixed with my sweat but I did not have that problem on my body.
Julie T.
South Plainfield, NJ
I always purchase sunblocks that are 100 SPF. This sunblock still has the smell of sunblock but is not as bad as other brands. I like that this lotion glides on smoothly and sinks into my skin fairly quickly. I usually reapply every hour when I go out in the sun a lot though, which is normal for other sunblocks as well. This is always my sunblock of choice.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Growing up with very fair skin, my mom always told me to wear this sunscreen because of the SPF 100 factor. I continue to wear this sunscreen until this day because it protects and shields my face so strongly from the sun. Definitely recommend if you want to stay burn free!
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this sunscreen for daily use. Especially living in Texas where heat and humidity love to stay year round! I use it under my makeup and apply as usual. it doesnt take very much a little goes a long way! the packaging is cute as well. i bought mine at walmart!
Jessica R.
Prosper, TX
I absolutely love this. I have a slight allergy to the sun so no matter how much sunscreen I use I usually get burnt. But with this I never have an issue. It isn't too greasy but does an amazing job at preventing sunburn. I will continue to buy this!
CLARA T.
Rockwall, TX
i get sunburnt quite easily and this prevented that! it did the job perfectly and doesnt make my face feel too oily after application like other facial sunscreens
Jade B.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently bought this sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup on a daily basis. I apply it once in the morning on a normal day, and again if I'm spending extra time outside. I haven't had it fail on me- no burns! It still has a bit of an oily feel like most sunscreens do, but less than most.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.