BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Lindsey G.
Gonzales, LA
This sunblock is great. The smell isn't overpowering and the texture is smooth. The lotion rubs in fairly easy and I love that Neutrogena made a sunscreen specifically for the face. The lotion dries great and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy. I never go to the beach without this.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So the 100+ is a little excessive, you obviously can't ensure over 100% protection, but I do like the feel and application of this sunscreen. It's mostly chemical filters they use to block uva/uvb rays so there wasn't too much of a white cast after application. It absorbed decently. Eh, it did its job I think
Alexandria f.
Merrionett Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Strong sunblock is a must in my family. It's definitely worth the buy and the price is reasonable. I usually go for the quick spray ones since I have kids. Finding a 100+ spf isn't always easy. But I'd buy this one again for my little one. Banana Boat Kids Max Protect And Play Clear UltraMist Continuous Sunscreen Spray With SPF 110
Zoey W.
Pittsford, NY
This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use on my face because of how light it feels when applied. Neutrogena products never make me break out and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also I am a redhead with very fair skin so I get burnt and freckled really easily and since this has such a high SPF I don't have to worry about damaging my skin. When wearing this sunscreen I can barely feel it on my face but I feel great knowing how much it is helping save my skin.
Jasmine O.
Love this product! Literally saved my face last summer and probably will this summer! I'm always outside, I've tried every sunblock not one really worked for me till this product came along! Only thing your face will look a little greasy and will break out a bit but overall great product!!👍🏼
Elizabeth T.
My FAVORITE sunblock to use while at the beach! I'm not the best at remembering when to reapply so this sunblock does the job for me. A lot of the spray sunblocks caused my skin to burn- my dermatologist suggested Neutrogena for sensitive skin. This is the ideal sunblock for beach bums!
Aria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sunscreen is one of those things thats really important but that I often forget. It's very necessary for me to wear it, and I like using Neutrogena's face sunscreens the best. They tend to be the lightest and most effective! This particular one was my best friend when I was in Puerto Rico, where the sun shone pretty strongly. It's designed for the face, therefore not overly heavy. 100 is a lot, so I would recommend that SPF for people with sensitive skin like me
Hope B.
Greenville
For someone who has recently began to struggle with cystic acne this sunscreen worked perfectly at protecting my skin but was gentle enough to not break my skin out and it never felt heavy. The packaging was nice and easy to throw in my bag. I'd definitely recommend it to friends!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Wow! I've been looking for something with a high spf like this, and I'm glad i found it! I am fair. And spf 30-50 will still make me burn. I was wearing this for hours outside and I didn't burn at all. I was amazed!! Do yourself a favor and by this, the scent is also settle.
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
this sunscreen does not leave you feeling oily or slippery. like all sunscreen it leaves behind a bit of a white residue. recommenced for sensitive skin. the box packaging is a bit much but it makes me feel secure that no one has tampered with it before i buy it. i have been using this one over 4 years and highly recommend.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.