BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Lily P.
The only sunblock I can has on my face without breaking out afterwards. It's not oily or slick at all. Smells like generic sunblock which I was a little disappointed about because usually neutrogena products smell amazing
Tierra B.
Newport News, VA
This product is OK it's not the best sunscreen leave my face feeling somewhat dry but overall I haven't found the best sunscreen. But it does get the job done though.
Holly P.
Knightdale, NC
My mother usually brings this sunscreen to the beach so that no one gets burned but once this sunscreen gets wet it turned ghostly white and comes off in an oily fashion.
Anna D.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sun burn easily so I use spf 100 as if it were spf 15 and reapply every 15-30 minutes. I still get sunburnt but it's better to have some type of sun protection.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Anyone that's knows me, know that I loveeeeeeeeeee the summer. pool, family, fun and being outside. On the down side of that the sun is not good for my skin.
I burn so bad in the sun at times, so a good sunblock is everything for me.
This sunblock let me enjoy a sun and summer without getting sun burn.
The sun block is on the higher end of son bkock. Buy it is worth every penny.
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
This sunscreen is great and does the job but one big concern is the price. It's a little much for the amount you're getting but the quality definitely reflects. Which is no doubt amazing. I rarely go out to tan but when I do go the beach, this has been helpful in preventing sunburns. It's very light on the skin so it makes being in the heat more comfortable.
Mikaela C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
great drugstore face sunscreen, doesn't clog pores or leave you oily. Whitecast rubs away as you work it into skin. Need to reapply after getting wet or sweating. overall exceeded my expectations
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this product. This sunscreen is a go-to product for my face during the long summer days on the beach. Only downfall is that I do not believe it is waterproof, so I need to keep re-applying it if I go into the water. However the product is thick and lasts a long time on my face without much oil residue so if I do not stay  submerged in the water for a long period of time I will be okay! Product is a little pricey. I think I paid around $10 for it. I am very pale-skinned and my face does not burn at all with this product in the summer! LOVE!
Heather C.
Exeter, NH
This formula is great as it promises to not be oily of heavy while covering your face. Typically I wouldn't think 100SPF is necessary but I notice that my skin feels much nicer no matter how much time I am outside in the sun. I bought it at Target and have also seen it in drug stores. Reasonably priced, no reason to not pick some up!
PTY888131 L.
2250 NW 114TH Ave Unit 1P Miami Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me fascina este producto para cuidar el rostro y cualquier otra zona del cuerpo. Protege muy bien todo el día. El olor es delicioso. El único detalle que no me gusta de este producto es que por ser tan espeso es difícil difuminarlo lo que podría dejarte parches blancos. Así que si eres de las que dedica poco tiempo para aplicar un producto no te lo recomiendo.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.