BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Theresa S.
Great sunscreen for my face. Does not go on too cakey even though it is SPF 100. It feels clean and light.. as far as sunscreens go. It keeps my skin from getting wrinkly with such a high SPF.
Sarah B.
This formula stings and burns my eyes, even after careful application. It may block the sun but it has that very distinct smell and tacky feel of body sunblock lotion--not a fan.
Cindy C.
Everett, MA
This is okay sunscreen. If you use too much it'll give you a ghost look and you have to wash your face to get it off. I guess it's doing its job by staying on your face but not my favorite.
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to sunscreen. I won't leave the house on a sunny day without it. It smells clean and applies smoothly, absorbs fast, no lingering residue. Keeps my skin protected from sunburn
Anna W.
I use this regularly throughout the summer on my whole body. Its kind of pricey as a daily sunscreen but totally worth it if you are super pale like me. I'd recommend it because the creaminess is nice compared to some of the other brands that leave you sticky.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
I have very pale fair skin and I burn super easily and I do not tan. Neutrogena face sun screen has been my go to for years. My mom also uses this same kind. The packaging is nice and makes it feel expensive. It is soft and creamy and smells better than most sunscreen
Rebecca C.
I love this sun screen. It is very effective. You won't burn at all. It doesn't clog my pores even though I have very oily skin. It is a great value. A little goes a very long way. The packing is a little messy. I would recommend this for any skin type.
missy t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite sunscreen! Stays on! I put this on before I head out doors! My mother recently had to have a skin cancer cut off. I had spent many years in tanning beds when I was younger. I am now 42 and regret all the moles I need to have checked on my stomach and back but I'm a chicken. Sunscreen! It is the most vital thing you can do to protect your skin. Neutrogena is one of my favorites. This is not a sticky product. This lotion rubs in well. I will always use this product!

Kelly N.
Austin, TX
This product was a little greasy but it did the trick!  There wasn't much of a smell, but again it was greasy.  I only spent 3 hours in the sun but it was enough.
Alena J.
This is my go-to sunscreen. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky, and there's no strong scent. It wears pretty well under makeup, too. I appreciate that extra high coverage is available.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.