BY NEUTROGENA

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face sp...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Britt Ashton C.
chicago
Let me start off by being honest this product is definitely more expensive than your average sunscreen. if you are extremely sensitive to the sun I definitely recommend this product. It’s heavy enough to provide adequate protection from the sun but light enough to be paired with a BB cream.
Angela G.
High SPF sunscreens are usually incredibly sticky and disgusting, or white and gloopy (think cliche lifeguard nose). This is a normal texture, that doesn't feel like you're glueing yourself.I put this on before going outside, to allow full skin penetration and never have issues with sweat in my eyes stinging, or a weird smell, or greasy hands. This stuff just mostly needs one application and it works all day, even after heavy sweating.  But reccomend 2nd applications if you are outside all day.
Amanda S.
PASADENA, MD
My boyfriend is shaved bald and he always needs high SPF so his head doesn't burn. I've tried this on my face as well and it really helps on the long days out in the sun. My only complaint is it is a little greasy but not many sunscreens are not. We have already been through 2 bottles of this over the summer and I plan to repurchase next year!
Aryana M.
On accutane which means my skin is super sensitive to the sun so far so good with this. Haven't had any issues with the sun and is hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin
Toni B.
West Virginia
Prevented sunburn! Doesn’t smell too strong. Doesn’t feel super greasy or shiny. It did make my skin feel kind is heavy and chunky but it did it’s job at protecting my skin so that’s all that matters! The price is kind of steep but if it works then it’s worth it
Hannah Z.
Cincinnati, OH
My mom has shared this product with me before. I think it does a great job at protecting skin, even fair skin that is prone to sun poisoning. Obviously it still requires the user to take caution in other ways though - not a cure all just because it is SPF 100.
Erin H.
East Rutherford
A gentle hypoallergenic sunscreen that doesn’t feel sticky. So many of these sunscreens feel gross or damage clothing, but this is such a high quality answer to normal sunscreens. I’m also glad it comes in SPF 100!
leala g.
I love this product. Works great. Not oily like other sunscreens. I got it at Walmart. Decent packaging, nothing flashy. Repeat user. I buy it often. No complaints. I think it's great as is. It's definitely worth the splurge.
Nailah D.
Hayward , CA
Purchased at: Target
I used this to beat the tropical heat while in Hawaii. And I was successful. It did wash off fast when in the ocean, but it gave me the protection I needed without the grease feeling
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely the best sunscreen I have ever used! I am extremely pale, and burn very easily. So when I took a vacation to Jamaica, I wanted a product that would deliver and still allow me to be out in the sun all day long. Let me tell you, I did not get one burn during the entire week I was in Jamaica, and was out in the sun and water all day every day! This sunscreen is super protective, long-lasting, applies smoothly, and smells lovely (not like a typical sunscreen that you can smell/tell someone is wearing from a mile away). It also works well for sensitive skin, and I did not have any irritation or any break outs from using it (a common thing to happen with any skin care products for me). I cannot rave enough about this product!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.