BY NEUTROGENA #71 in Body Sunscreen

Dermatologists and scientists have discovered that sun protection should go beyond visible sunburn prevention to also include deep cellular and tissue protection. The sun causes additional harm, known as oxidative damage, to these cell and tissue layers beneath the skin's surface, which can lead to premature skin aging and other cellular damage.

• Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?7 Answers
  • How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?3 Answers
Angela G.
High SPF sunscreens are usually incredibly sticky and disgusting, or white and gloopy (think cliche lifeguard nose). This is a normal texture, that doesn't feel like you're glueing yourself.I put this on before going outside, to allow full skin penetration and never have issues with sweat in my eyes stinging, or a weird smell, or greasy hands. This stuff just mostly needs one application and it works all day, even after heavy sweating.  But reccomend 2nd applications if you are outside all day.
Heloisa S.
Mansfield, TX
I have sensitive skin and I always have to wear a good sunscreen. When I found this product was a perfect surprise for me. They have a good price and the quality is incredible. When you apply your skin a few minutes later it gets dry which is fine, especially when you have an oil skin.
Toni B.
West Virginia
Prevented sunburn! Doesn’t smell too strong. Doesn’t feel super greasy or shiny. It did make my skin feel kind is heavy and chunky but it did it’s job at protecting my skin so that’s all that matters! The price is kind of steep but if it works then it’s worth it
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
My boyfriend is shaved bald and he always needs high SPF so his head doesn't burn. I've tried this on my face as well and it really helps on the long days out in the sun. My only complaint is it is a little greasy but not many sunscreens are not. We have already been through 2 bottles of this over the summer and I plan to repurchase next year!
Carmen H.
I'm a huge fan of high SPF sunscreens and this one can be pretty great. My only qualm about it is that it does feel somewhat sticky and leaves a silicone-y feeling on my skin. I personally prefer my sunscreen to have the same feeling and effect as my moisturizer does so I don't know if I would purchase again.
Lauren C.
Washington, D.C.
I used this sunscreen all summer and loved it! I work in Washington, D.C. and tend to walk as much as possible. It is hot and humid in the summer but this sunscreen lasted so well. I’d put it on in the mornings before leaving for work and never ended up with a sunburn. Lightweight enough to wear every day and didn’t clog my pores!
Kaitlyn Z.
Brenham
I love this product. When I wear this product I reapply every hour. I have skin that if I don't wear sunscreen I will be sunburned within the first fifthteen minutes. I wear this every time, because in water or not, it works and lasts a while. Amazing product.
Aryana M.
On accutane which means my skin is super sensitive to the sun so far so good with this. Haven't had any issues with the sun and is hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin
leala g.
I love this product. Works great. Not oily like other sunscreens. I got it at Walmart. Decent packaging, nothing flashy. Repeat user. I buy it often. No complaints. I think it's great as is. It's definitely worth the splurge.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely the best sunscreen I have ever used! I am extremely pale, and burn very easily. So when I took a vacation to Jamaica, I wanted a product that would deliver and still allow me to be out in the sun all day long. Let me tell you, I did not get one burn during the entire week I was in Jamaica, and was out in the sun and water all day every day! This sunscreen is super protective, long-lasting, applies smoothly, and smells lovely (not like a typical sunscreen that you can smell/tell someone is wearing from a mile away). It also works well for sensitive skin, and I did not have any irritation or any break outs from using it (a common thing to happen with any skin care products for me). I cannot rave enough about this product!!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for sensitive skin? Where can you buy it?
Rachel L.
Gillette, WY
How does this compare to dry touch 100 spy spray?
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this have a strong scent? Looking for a new face spf but my skin is super sensitive.