Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer

Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer

Does this reduce scarring?
What skin type is this for? I have very dry, sensitive skin. I break out occasionally but not often and not bad so if its for acne prone may not be good for me but I don't know if it is. Also is it a good cleanser? I heard alot about turmeric and interested in trying a skincare product with it if find a good one
Is this cream really works for clearing the skin?
Start your review of Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this turmeric moisturizer a lot, it helps clear my acne out and it’s very light and fast absorbent.
Angelys A.
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Angelys A.
Purchased at: Target
I have oily skin with a rare mixture of dry skin just on my forehead this moisturizer helped me a lot with both !! Super light and thick moisture. Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer
Heily M.
Lake Worth, FL
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Heily M.
I enjoy this product Bc it don’t over moisturize my skin leave it oily it get the job done and moisturized and it lights my acné scars
Natasha L.
Collinsville, AL
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Natasha L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I love it! I will continue to use it. It really helps my skin stay moisturized with using makeup a lot and washing my face everyday. It really helps with my dry skin. And it’s not expensive. Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer
AmberChristine Y.
Ruidoso, NM
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by AmberChristine Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This smells great and feels great going on but doesn’t reduce redness. And does cause build up in the pores- but it’s great for soothing irritated skin and makes your skin feel soft.
daisy T.
Wichita Falls, TX
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by daisy T.
This was really good. So refreshing. Your skin feels so mosturized immediately.it really does hydrate and calms the skin so well!!!!!!!
Pushpita H.
BOCA RATON, FL
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Pushpita H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I read labels before purchasing products and this product concerns me. I saw that this product contains corn starch which I feel like it’s weird to put on your face. I am using this as a hand lotion instead. Don’t get me wrong Neutrogena is an OK brand but this product I don’t trust. I rather use their hydroboost moisturizer. Also, I don’t see turmeric as an ingredient. This product states only root extract is used.
Angelina F.
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Angelina F.
I love this product, its not harsh and it gives a cooling feel on your face once applied. Its great for hairline acne and little bumps on your forehead. Its not oily or greasy, i would give it a 9/10!
Helena P.
Atlanta, GA
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Helena P.
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Helena P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This gel moisturizer is very light and nice to apply. It's gives a very light level of moisturization, so if you want a super hydrating product, this isn't it. It also smells amazing. It has a very fresh clean scent. I use this as a daytime moisturizer or when I don't want anything too heavy sitting on the skin because this moisturizer is extremely light and absorbs quickly.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Neutrogena Soothing Clear Turmeric Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Janet H.
So lightweight. Doesn’t feel like you applied anything. Hydrating. Has a scent but idk I like how it smells. Doesn’t feel sticky. I love it.