MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerNeutrogena
Neutrogena Smokey Kohl Eyeliner

Neutrogena® Smokey Kohl Eyeliner

Neutrogena® Smokey Kohl Eyeliner

Neutrogena eye pencil Neutrogena® Smokey Kohl Eyeliner ? Anyone tried this?
Did anyone else have irritation after using this eyeliner from Neutrogena [product:neutrogena-smokey-kohl-eyeliner-with-antioxidant-vitamin-e-water-resistant-smooth-gliding-eyeliner-makeup-smokey-gray-0014-oz] ?
Does this eyeliner product by neutrogena blend well & wear all day ???
Start your review of Neutrogena® Smokey Kohl Eyeliner!
Elani W.
Bellingham, WA
Neutrogena® Smokey Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Elani W.
Review for: Rich Plum
I bought this because it won Allure's Best of Beauty award. I absolutely love the color! Very flattering. Don't get this if you want a narrow, defined line - it's all about the smokiness. In the pic, I am wearing it with L'Oreal Bambi mascara and Elf everyday smoky eye shadow.
Jacqueline D.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dark Brown
I love Neutrogena I am a contact lens wear and I never have any problems or irritations with their products. This eyeliner was OK I did feel like it be a little dry at times. There was a good amount of product for the money.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,042 reviews
Neutrogena® Smokey Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by Heather S.
Review for: Smokey Gray
The color I’m actually reviewing is Jet Black. My “go to” liner has been difficult to find so I needed to find a comparable product (don’t you hate when that happens?). After a few trial and errors, I found Neutrogena’s eyeliner and I’m pleasantly surprised. The eyeliner is smooth but not soft and glides on easily. It’s also retractable which means no sharpening (bonus!). I use this for a cat eye as well as to line my inside rim; both top and bottom. It is water resistant and it doesn’t smudge if your eyes water. I like that it has Vitamin E which I believe is the reason it glides so well. To me, this one is a winner!
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Smokey Gray
Great product but the color is not for me. Smokey gray i didn't think would be more like a black color. It glides on smoothly, it's water resistant, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, doesn't irritate them while I wear contacts either. No clumping no flaking. It's just too dark for me. Sorry y'all if I didn't understand "smokey gray" lol. Just didn't think it would be dark that's all. Self sharpening. Pretty cool that it has Vitamin E in it. So while I'm not tossing this, I'll figure out another way to use.
intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Deep Navy
I love this liquid eyeliner! I'm able to create clean looking lines easily with the ultra fine tip! The eyeliner pen releases a smooth and steady amount of ink so there is no smudging! It dries quickly and stays on all day! I don't need to reapply either! Another great feature is that it's waterproof! I don't have to worry about it smearing from sweat!
Jade P.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Jet Black
Goes on super smooth and creates a perfect smoky eye. I wore it for over 12 hours and it didn’t budge at all. Very waterproof. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I will definitely purchase.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
Review for: Deep Navy
I’ve tried Neutrogena face products I’m the past but have never tried their makeup. I really liked this eyeliner for a couple of reasons. First I liked that it doesn’t need to be sharpened because it has a twist end. I also like that it’s longlasting. Most importantly though I have sensitive eyes and certain eye products irritate my eyes and make them water and this eyeliner doesn’t so it’s a huge plus!
Jasmin S.
Frederick , MD
Review for: Smokey Gray
Me encanto 🥰 cuando maquillo a mis primas oh mi hermana el smoky eyes les queda perfecto 🥰
Lyndee D.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Jet Black
I started using this because I needed something for sensitive eyes for my waterline. I tried this first and it was a winner. It stays put and doesn't smudge. And when I say waterproof I mean it......I have to use make-up remover on my eyes before cleansing my face to get the liner to even budge. Yes I have cried with this on and no running either. It doesn't irritate my eyes and for the price the quality is good.
Jessica G.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Dark Brown
This is my first time using this eyeliner, and so far I like it. The only thing is that it is a roll up with no way to sharpen the point, so it is a wider line than I would normally do. It stays on perfect all day though without being waterproof which I like. I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie J.
il y a 2 ans
Kristie W. il y a 10 mois
I noticed after using it about a week my eyes were kinda irritated? I haven’t been using it since. Sad because it’s a good liner