BY NEUTROGENA

MicroClear® Technology Blemish Treatment with Salicylic Acid Won t clog pores. Hypoallergenic Controls shine with natural-looking coverage Rapidly cuts through oil for fast acne relief Questions? ; see more...

Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup
  • "I have dry acne prone skin, so I never thought I would be able to wear make up without irritating my face even more than it already was, but this foundation actually helped clear my skin, and even though its oil free it helped hydrate my skin as well." in 11 reviews
  • "When I first started using this, I noticed right away that my acne was going away faster (though I still DID have acne appear) It has great coverage too!" in 9 reviews
  • "but i never have this problem with this product and it covers and works very well and matches my skin tone to a T highly reccomended very pricey though" in 8 reviews
  • "I really like this foundation because it's a non-oily light to meduim coverage foundation, but it definitely doesn't have enough Salicylic Acid in it to really clear skin." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this every day to cover my blemishes, dark spots, and red spots because it does its job of hiding them." in 6 reviews
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Natural Tan more...
So I bought this product because I needed a new foundation without breaking the bank. I found this on sale with two coupons, so that sold me. I love the size of the bottle, it may be a little small for some, but it fits in my makeup bag perfectly and makes it easy to travel with. I apply it with a beauty blender and it looks flawless on my skin. I have very oily skin and it never looks greasy and it helps cover my pores. I do set it with quite a lot of powder, but it never looks too cakey.
Marycruz L.
Salida, CA
I love this product only because I don’t use much foundation and this is the only one I’ve found that doesn’t feel sooooo heavy on your skin.. I bought it at a local save mart and compared to other foundations this is not on the expensive side for better results. I do recommend anyone especially those with oily skin to try this only because it doesn’t dry up or make your face look as fake as others tend to do.
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
This stuff is my go-to! I have sensitive skin but it still manages to control small breakouts without drying out my skin too much. It’s buildable sheer to medium coverage and a super natural looking finish. My only complaint is that it oxidizes throughout the day, so by the end of the day it usually looks very dark on my face.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
i’ve used this for over 5 years now and have no plans to change it. it provides enough coverage on its own, though I usually top it off with powder, plus it’s very light so my skin can still breathe. it also includes a sun screen for extra protection. it’s also under $10 so you really can’t beat it, and there’s a ton of shades.
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
Review for: Honey more...
I really liked this foundation. For some reason I really enjoyed the smell of it as well. It didn’t look cakey and the shade that I chose had more of an orange/yellow undertone which matched my skin better, opposed to foundations with a more pink undertone.
Annisa 💋.
Waunakee
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I really wish this foundation has a pump, it’s hard to get the product out. It’s pretty lightweight. Doesn’t have very good coverage, not much at all. Good for natural makeup days. I haven’t seen much improvement with my skin with this foundation.
Becca L.
Fillmore
Although this product never cleared up my existing acne, it didn't clog my pores or cause any new acne flare ups. I have very fair skin and the lightest color was a little too dark for me, but it blends well for the price and lasts all day.
Aubrey S.
I’ve been using this foundation since high school in conjunction with the powder version. I love that it has acne medicine in it and it has never made my acne worse. I would highly recommend it for anyone with acne prone or sensitive skin!
Tymber F.
South Jordan
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Finding a good foundation is hard but i really enjoy this one. One thing i don’t like is that i spend $14 on it and i feel like it’s gone fast. Other than that it’s a really great product. Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup
Emily Y.
Sagamore Hills
Review for: Nude 40 more...
I am so happy I found this foundation! I have been breaking out so much with other products so switched to this and it works wonders for my combination skin! The coverage is not too much, but enough to hide my blemishes. I will definitely keep using this product year round!
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Has this product help clear up your acne???
Brittany L.
Escanaba, MI
My skin breaks out easily. I can't even wear a bb cream for a day without breaking out. I know a lot of people say it doesn't clog pores, and it didn't make their skin any worse but I'm just making sure. If you have bad acne and breakout easily and have tried this product did it make you break out?
Jessica P.
What's the best way to apply this? Fingers, brush, bb?
Anna H.
Does this really cover up an acne breakout well?
Abigail G.
Niles, MI
What way does everyone else apply this makeup?