BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Natural coverage for clearing breakouts. Meet the first and only liquid foundation formulated with MicroClear® Technology, scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of salicylic acid to the source of breakouts, for fast results. Its natural-looking coverage is great for use on oily, combination and even sensitive skin and won’t clog pores. So it not only treats blemishes, it helps prevent emerging breakouts, control shine and provides natural coverage with a breathable feel.

Now available in 14 beautifully matched shades designed to work across all skin tones. In fact, in a consumer test 100% of women found their perfect match.

How To Use :

• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.

APPLICATION TIP :

• For a flawless look, dab makeup lightly onto face, then blend using gentle strokes in an upward and outward motion.
  • Make sure to blend along your jawline for an overall even appearance.

Active ingredient :

Salicylic Acid 0.5%

Inactive ingredients :

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Synthetic wax, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Magnesium Sulfate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl Lactate, Cyclomethicone, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Ethylene Brassylate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Also Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Iron Oxides.

Purpose

Acne medication

Uses
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings :
For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions :
clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information:  Store at Room Temperature

Neutrogena® SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup
  • "I have dry acne prone skin, so I never thought I would be able to wear make up without irritating my face even more than it already was, but this foundation actually helped clear my skin, and even though its oil free it helped hydrate my skin as well." in 11 reviews
  • "When I first started using this, I noticed right away that my acne was going away faster (though I still DID have acne appear) It has great coverage too!" in 9 reviews
  • "but i never have this problem with this product and it covers and works very well and matches my skin tone to a T highly reccomended very pricey though" in 8 reviews
  • "I have sensitive, combination skin and does not cause me to break out and keeps my skin from appearing oily throughout the day." in 6 reviews
  • "I really like this foundation because it's a non-oily light to meduim coverage foundation, but it definitely doesn't have enough Salicylic Acid in it to really clear skin." in 6 reviews
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Natural Tan more...
So I bought this product because I needed a new foundation without breaking the bank. I found this on sale with two coupons, so that sold me. I love the size of the bottle, it may be a little small for some, but it fits in my makeup bag perfectly and makes it easy to travel with. I apply it with a beauty blender and it looks flawless on my skin. I have very oily skin and it never looks greasy and it helps cover my pores. I do set it with quite a lot of powder, but it never looks too cakey.
Marycruz L.
Salida, CA
I love this product only because I don’t use much foundation and this is the only one I’ve found that doesn’t feel sooooo heavy on your skin.. I bought it at a local save mart and compared to other foundations this is not on the expensive side for better results. I do recommend anyone especially those with oily skin to try this only because it doesn’t dry up or make your face look as fake as others tend to do.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I was so excited to try this hoping it wouldn't clog my pores and cause me more acne. It had a nice natural looking finish on my skin but it didn't seem to give me much coverage on my dark spots. After a few days of using it, I got a horrible breakout on my chin and forehead. I really wanted to like this but it seemed to make things worse. It might work better for other people but it just isn't for me.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Nude 40 more...
I love this foundation. I’ve been using it for a few years and I love how easy it is to apply with my Beauty Blender. You can adjust coverage from light to full depending on how much you want to layer but it never feels heavy. It leaves my skin looking great on and off! And best thing, a little goes a long way so it takes me a while to run out!
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
This stuff is my go-to! I have sensitive skin but it still manages to control small breakouts without drying out my skin too much. It’s buildable sheer to medium coverage and a super natural looking finish. My only complaint is that it oxidizes throughout the day, so by the end of the day it usually looks very dark on my face.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My go to drug store liquid foundation. Great price for the product. Just wish more stores still carried it in store. Nice light scent. Perfect amount of coverage. Light weight. Does.not cause breakouts on my sensitive skin like alot of other brand. Great shades, very adaptable. Would recommend to anyone.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
i’ve used this for over 5 years now and have no plans to change it. it provides enough coverage on its own, though I usually top it off with powder, plus it’s very light so my skin can still breathe. it also includes a sun screen for extra protection. it’s also under $10 so you really can’t beat it, and there’s a ton of shades.
Liz J.
I used this through my teenage years and never had a breakout. I love that it’s easy to apply and blends in so smoothly. Doesn’t clog up pores and leaves the skin smooth after removing. Definitely recommend if looking for a liquid foundation that won’t clog pores or cause acne.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This foundation is great when it comes to fighting back my acne and covering it up. I wish it was full coverage but it is really easy to build up. My go to foundation to control the months where my blemishes start popping up!Neutrogena® SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Natural Ivory 20 more...
I've been using this foundation since I was in high school and I think I'm ready to start using something different.  I don't need a lot of coverage so this is perfect because it's almost a sheer foundation and it's a little hard to build it up to a full-coverage foundation, truthfully.  However, since I've become more makeup-savvy I realize that this foundation settles into my fine lines and accentuates my pores and just generally isn't very flattering on me.  I don't think it's necessarily a "bad" foundation but I think that I'm looking for something more...
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Has this product help clear up your acne???
Brittany L.
Escanaba, MI
My skin breaks out easily. I can't even wear a bb cream for a day without breaking out. I know a lot of people say it doesn't clog pores, and it didn't make their skin any worse but I'm just making sure. If you have bad acne and breakout easily and have tried this product did it make you break out?
Jessica P.
What's the best way to apply this? Fingers, brush, bb?
Anna H.
Does this really cover up an acne breakout well?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
What way does everyone else apply this makeup?