Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Lily R.
Lily R.

Hi guys!
Good news! This is a very great foundation. I bought this one because I trust neutrogena and know they will make products that focus on keeping skin clear. I love trying foundations and don't really need to wear them for cover up purposes; usually I just wear them for fun for when I do full out makeup. I went to try out this product and got matched on the neutrogena website. The shade it matched me with was perfect: nude. I would recommend getting matched because it is hard to tell what shade you are just looking at the bottles. I have worn this on regular days and for my school's winter formal and have NEVER noticed any problems after taking it off or for the following days. I appreciate that this product does not break out skin, but of course I wouldn't recommend wearing this or any other foundation while working out. Clean it off completely before going to bed to ensure clean, unaffected skin. The oil control aspect is very true. I notice my skin stays matte all day. I only apply a light powder to set the foundation. Coverage wise, it seems medium. I really love this product and would recommend for all skin types.
Brianna X.
Brianna X.
Somerville, MA

I really wanted to like this. I have acne and the thought of having foundation that could clear my skin is literally a dream come true. It worked quite well when I used it for spot coverage it worked great and I liked the results. However, when I applied foundation to my entire face it cracked and flaked and looked just awful. I have combo skin and it really clung visibly to my dry spots and make them look worse than they already were.

Maybe if I had VERY oily skin with absolutely no dry spots, it would work better?

If you're looking for almost like a concealer or have VERY oily skin, then this product is for you, but in terms of a foundation to wear all day on your entire face or have combo/normal/dry skin, I would suggest another product.
May W.
May W.

This is the first foundation I purchased in my life. I have tried tons of different brands of foundations in these years, including high end and drugstore. I came back to this foundation this summer by accident and it reminded me how much i used to like it. And right now, I love it more! I have really bad acnes on my cheeks. It does not break me out at all. i got oily skin in summer. it stop the oil coming out and it lasts all day! It's working even much better than my high end foundation! I love it so much! Btw, I wear my blue lizard sunscreen instead of primer under it. That's the only sunscreen does not break me out and keep my foundation in the place!I love the combination of the 2 products!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO

Over the past year or so, I've been caring more about what I put on my face (as in makeup). So I started looking for a good acne fighting foundation. The first product I tried was Neutrogena's SkinClearing foundation. Not only was it the first, but it was the only product I had to try! I fell in love with it from the first try!

I wear 10 Classic Ivory, and it blends perfectly into my skin. It brightens my skin a bit and feels like soft skin when you blend it in properly. The only drawback is that my fiancee says he can always "smell" when I'm putting my makeup on! It doesn't have a bad smell necessarily, more of a plain makeup smell with a little acne medicine mixed in.
Denisha O.
Denisha O.
Hanover, PA

I used this while my face was peeling from a horrible sunburn I had received during my summer vacation hoping that it would hide the fact that my face was two different shades. I was surprised that it did a perfect job at hiding the difference but even more impressed when I removed the makeup to find that the makeup itself had removed a layer of burnt skin. I wore it for a few more days and by the end of the week my skin was back to its original shade. I absolutely love this product. I'm not sure if it works for all skin colors and types. Mine is a medium and it's oily. So for anyone who has a sun burn like I had I definitely recommend this product!!!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH

I bought this product because it says it helps with acne (I have very mild acne). It applies decently I would just apply it in small layers. If you have dry skin DO NOT buy this unless you moisturize a lot, I have a few dry spots and it clings to my dry skin so badly and gets splotchy so I have to make sure I loaded up on moisturizer for the day if I plan on wearing this. I don't think it oxides very much, and it gives me a matte finish which is something I'm always after. Overall I'd say it's a 3/5 because it's a decent product. Not my favorite by any means but I don't hate it. It's pretty average besides the super drying affect.
Leah T.
Leah T.
River Falls, WI

My skin gets really tan in the summer and really pale in the winter, which usually means that I need to have a few different shades of foundation. I've always liked liquid better than powder because it's easier to blend and spread out. Neutrogena, while I'm not a fan of some of their products, makes a really great liquid foundation. It works well over dry winter skin, and reduces shine in the summer. It blends easily with other brands and other types of makeup.The only thing to watch out for is the creases- if you use a thicker layer in the area around your mouth or your eyes, it can sometimes get a little bit caked.
Fernanda c.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA

I was on the hunt for a foundation that was made to not cause break outs and i bought this one with a bit of acne treatment built into it. This just want the foundation for me. I'm sad to say thati have a couple of negative things to say about this foundation. The fist is the shade range, there is huge gaps between colors therefore i had to but two shades to try and match my color, also the bottle states that the foundation is oil free and i am oily and it just made me look way to shiny, it was unnatural , lastly is the scent of acid, i have had facial scrubs that smell less than this. it was too much for me,
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I was looking for a foundation that was good for acne prone skin and that was less expensive than my go to foundation. I read really great reviews for this drug store foundation and thought that I would give it a try. The coverage was not good at all and had a habit of highlighting every problem area I was trying to cover. There was a weird tingling sensation when I applied it that I tried to ignore because it was supposed to be good for my skin as I wore it. And the worst part was that this foundation made me breakout more when I used it. Absolutely awful, I would not recommend it at all.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Sarver, PA

This foundation has really good coverage. Ive used it for years. It's also not too heavy to wear in the summer months. It doesn't go on oily. Sometimes I wear powder over it, just to set the color, and it holds really nice. It's great for concealing small blemishes too. My favorite thing about this makeup is that it has a special formula to treat and prevent breakouts. This is important to me because I suffer from adult acne. Overall the price is good for this product, and it's really easy to find at stores. I would recommend this to friends, and I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kyle, Tx

Has this product help clear up your acne???
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Escanaba, MI

My skin breaks out easily. I can't even wear a bb cream for a day without breaking out. I know a lot of people say it doesn't clog pores, and it didn't make their skin any worse but I'm just making sure. If you have bad acne and breakout easily and have tried this product did it make you break out?
Anna H.
Anna H.

Does this really cover up an acne breakout well?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

What's the best way to apply this? Fingers, brush, bb?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Niles, MI

What way does everyone else apply this makeup?

Join Now